Seungmin °.ೃ࿔

Type:Fluff ;)

(This is cringe)
//You were a solo idol for JYP and would make music from your heart whenever you felt like expressing your emotions. Sad, happy, mad, stressed. You would put all of it in music.
(It sounds similar to mitski)

Recently you've felt empty, it feels like your trying to grab onto something when there's nothing there, as if you feel like whatever you do will be the same, like your in an infinite loop of replays each day. You decide to go to the recording studio as its the only place you can let your stress out.

Opening the room you put on your favorite set of headphones and start singing, it felt like you were letting a stream of emotions come out of your heart, going into the music to make a masterpiece.

Seungmins POV

I decided to practice my singing in a recording studio, walking by I choose a room, I stopped in suddenly when I hear someone singing. It sounded beautiful. They sounded upset with something but I couldn't grasp it.

(Your name)'s POV

After I finished singing, I take off my headphones and start to edit the song, adding background music. After finishing I quietly walk up to the door opening and closing it shut.

I start walking and bump into someone.

"Ah, sorry, excuse me." I say while bowing, and proceed to walk away without looking at them.

"Wait! Would you like to do a collab with me?" A guy asks, making me stop in my tracks.

"Um, who are you?" A sweat drops from my head as I stand there confused.

"Oh, I heard your singing, I think its really good, I'm an idol at JYP." He says with while he stares at me.

"Me too actually, but I would have to get to know you better first." I look at him and examine his features, he reminds me a lot like a puppy, making me smile to myself.

No ones POV

Seungmin smiles at you as he hears your reply. Happy that you accepted the offer.

"Are you a solo idol? I think I've heard you before." He asks.

"Yes, i'm (your name), who you do work with?"

"Stray kids, its famous.. you don't know it?" He asks frozen in place, with a shocked expression.

"I guess i never really cared." You say a bit embarrassed.

"I mean not like that! But I was too focused on my own singing."

He gives you an "o" face as he slowly nods, you guys both continue to walk, taking the elevator to the lobby.

"Can I have your number? So I can tell you when I'm free to make a song with you." He asks, looking away his ears slightly red.

"Oh! Sure." You type it in as you give him a small smile.

"See you later then?.."

"Seungmin." His gives a smile as your cheeks start to get red from how cute that was. But he probably wouldn't like if you said that.

"Bye (your name)" he waves as he walks away and you bow politely. Wondering what just happened.

Seungmins POV.

I look back as she walks away, she's really pretty actually. I would never admit that. I start to stare at her number and text her a puppy emoji while changing her contact name.

-"🐶! This is seungmin."

(Your name)'s POV

Waiting for the bus i feel my pocket vibrate and see his message, I smile and text him back. Naming his contact puppy Seungmin.