Anniversary♡

(Its long)(take your delulu pills!)

//Chan
-it was your 3 year anniversary
-he wanted to do something really special
-worried that it wasn't enough
-he brought you to a dinner place with a front porch, the moonlight reflected off the ocean in front of where you were eating. It was relaxing yet beautiful.
-he wrote a 3 page letter of how much he loved you along with a shirt you've been eying, but you couldn't buy it because of its price. He saw you sulking and he laughed but remembered to get you that. Of course he got you a bunch of other things too.
-You of course didn't forget the anniversary and got him a gift you knew he would love(you can decide what it is)
-When he gave the letter to you, you could see him getting flustered in the corner of your eye
-"ah.. this is so embarrassing.."
-to tease him you read it out loud
-"thank you Channie~"
-you thought it was really funny to see him in that state and you were really grateful to have someone like him.
-you gave him his gift and he loved it, he would love it either way, no matter what you gave him.
-"i love you (your name), thank you for letting me spend another year with you."
-"i love you too Channie, I hope we spend every year together."

//Leeknow
-He never forgets your anniversary.
-But he's still very scared that you wouldn't like his gift, even though he knows you would like it either way.
-And he thought to himself what you would love.
-..a cat!
-even though you worked at a cat cafe, everytime you passed by a pet store he saw you eying the poor cats, he did too.
-of course he didn't know if the kitten would get along with his cats, but what would they do to a poor kitten?
-He brought you to his house and told you to close your eyes
-"Um, I can't see where I'm going "
-"dont worry I'll lead you"
-"are you sure? Because- ow."
-you bumped into the table, he tried not to laugh at you.
-suddenly you heard a meow, but it didn't sound like Soonie Doongie or Dori.
-"and..open.. tada~"
-he opened your eyes to see a cutely set dinner and a kitten sitting in your chair meowing at you with the most precious eyes.
-Leeknow saw your eyes match the same as the kitten, you looked so precious.
-you ran up to him and hugged him while he laughed in your embrace
-"what should we name her?"
-he asked while picking her up
-"(kittens name)"
-"i love you Minho, thank you for always being with me."
-"i love you too, I hope I stay by your side (your name)"
-you were so happy you forget to get him his gift so you gave it the day after, he loved it.

//Changbin
-spoiled you with gifts was an understatement
-he got you everything you liked, he would examine what you liked or disliked and put a note in his head to buy it.
-He was so happy to have someone that he could talk to, love, and listen to him.
-He wanted to show all his love through the gifts he bought you, that's why there were so many.
-surprised you after you came home from work
-"binnie im home~ ..is he not home? Oh..maybe he's still at the studio?"
-you started sulking but saw someone peek out of the corner running up to hug you
-"happy anniversary (your name)!!"
-"hehe thank you binnie"
-he gave you his big amount of gifts and your face was a shocked mess.
-"is.. all that for me?"
-"of course its for you. I love you (your name), I know I joke around a lot but I'm happy I can spend my 3rd year with you again."
-you haven't heard something like that in a while it made your heart feel warm.
-you looked up to see a flustered Changbin trying to avoid eye contact.
-"Thank binnie, I love you"
-"also I have your gift! I wouldn't forget it."
-you gave him his neatly wrapped gift, he loved it a lot and smiled while looking at you shyly.
-"thank you (your name), I love it"

//Hyunjin
-He wanted it to be really romantic
-At the same time, he wanted you to be comfortable.
-Brought you to the beach when the sun started to set.
-he wanted to get you something that had a lot of meaning
-he got you a small music box that played the first song that you guys listened to on your first date.
-he smiled to himself as he turned the lever, it made him happy to know how far he's gotten with you.
-got you both matching rings too.
-he put it all in a red box with a black ribbon on it.
-you opened it and saw the music box, it was really pretty, it had a ballerina in a pink skirt, outside was white with slight pink contrast and a pink ribbon on the top. Pulling the lever in circles, your eyes widened when you heard the song.
-you looked up to see him admiring you with that look that makes you feel so happy inside.
-"its the song that we played together!"
-"im glad you remember"
-"thank you love, I'll keep this forever"
-"i love you, I promise to be with you for the rest of my life."
-"i love you too"
-he loved your gift you got him of course.