Han˚୭。•.

I got inspo, but again forgot who made it

Type:Fluff of course ♥️

//You love working at a bakery, since your mom has passed it down to you. You enjoyed making people smile when you see them take there first bite of a savory sweet soft pastery, it instantly makes there mood happier.

I wake up and quickly get ready to open my bakery, I start baking all sorts of pastries, cupcakes, cookies, cakes, cheesecake. Almost any you can imagine. Finally I open the bakery.

Hearing the bell jingle I turn my head and start to deal with customers.

My bakery is quite popular and a lot of people come once its open since its known to make peoples mood better.

Since it was my break I let my other workers deal with the bakery and quickly take off my apron to take a breath out of the bakery.

Taking a walk I see a guy, he looked quite stressed out, but I didn't know what to do.

I thought that maybe I should bring a few pastries to him. Maybe it could make his mood brighten.

I quickly walk back to my bakery and steal a small slice of a cheesecake and wrap it in a box, along with a white ribbon wrapped around it slightly to make it look appealing.

Walking back I hoped he didn't leave and to my relief he was still there, smiling as I walk up to him.

"Hello! I hope I dont bother you but I thought you looked stressed out so I got you this from my bakery to hopefully cheer you up a bit." I say smiling as bright as I can hoping that it'll cheer him up.

"Oh thank you." His mood seemed to light up a bit as he looked at me and back down to the neatly wrapped up pastry. Attempting to form a smile.

Hans POV

The song I was making didn't sound good, I started to get frustrated.

I decided I needed a break and got up. Sighing I leave the studio and take a walk for a bit. Sitting down I get lost in my thoughts on what I should do about it.

20 minutes later

I hear footsteps coming towards me, not caring I continue to get lost in thought.

.
.
.

"Hello! I hope im not bothering you but I thought you looked stressed out so I got you this from my bakery to maybe cheer you up a bit"

Looking up i see someone who looked like they could brighten up anyone's day, they handed me a pastry in a box with a ribbon over a neatly stamped logo while smiling warmly.

"Oh Thank you." I felt less stressed out and was able to form a small smile. Feeling like I got relieved from my worries.

"No problem!" She says as she smiles bright enough to lighten up anyone's day. I start to feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Getting up i head back to the studio and sit down, opening the neatly wrapped box, I see a cheesecake with a note.

I hope this makes your day better from any of your worries. :)
-girl who gave you the cheesecake

I smile and take a bite out of the cheesecake, it was really good. It suddenly feels like my mood was lightened and get an idea for a new song.

I start to think Maybe I should visit her bakery tommorow

Keeping the box i take a picture of the logo to remember to visit her bakery.

(Your name) POV

I walk back to my bakery and continue serving customers with a smile on my face.

Few days later

Hearing the bell jingle I see the door open.

"Hello! Welcome to (bakerys name) bakery! What would you like?" Forming a bright smile.

Suddenly I recognize this face.

"Hi! Your the girl that gave me the cheesecake right?" He said giving a smile much brighter than a few days before.

"Thats me, did it make you feel better?"

Hans pov

I walk in the bakery I saw from the picture on my phone, it wasn't that far from my studio.

Walking in I see the same girl, for some reason I feel drawn to her. She looks at me and my ears start to turn slightly red, hoping she didn't notice.

"Hi! Your the girl that gave me the cheesecake right?"

"Thats me, did it make you feel better?"

While looking at the name on her apron, "It did (your name), I was actually stressed out because I was making a song and the cheesecake helped me, its really good you know."

"Oh! I'm glad you like it then, whats your name by the way?" She asks me

"Han, I'll make sure to visit here often."
I say smiling at her.

(Your name) POV

I blush at his response and nod slowly while smiling slightly.

"Oh! Right can I have another slice of cheesecake please?"

"Sure! Coming right up."
I see him walk over to the hamster in the cage.

"Thats our mascot, her name is honey." I say while giggling as he takes her out.

"Shes so cute!" He says, I laugh more as they look so similar.

I give him the cheesecake and he smiles eating it.

"These are so good (your name)! You have talent." He says causing me to form a smile.

"Do you wanna come over here? I'm making another batch."

Nobody's pov

You both get to know eachother while making the cheesecake and find out you both have a lot in common.

Laughing and smiling while making a mess in the kitchen.

.
.
.
.

Few months later

Day by day Han would come over to the bakery to talk to you, he realized he gained feelings for you, but didn't know how to ask you out.

One day he came in
"(your name)? Do you wanna walk with me?" He asks, looking like he's serious about it.

"Oh! Sure, I'll be closing the bakery in a bit anyways."

Time skip

You close the bakery and see Han waiting outside for you.

You guys start to walk side by side, looking at all the stores and cars near you.

.
.
.

"(Your name)?" He calls your name drawing your attention to him. Curious on what he's gonna ask.

"Would you like to go out with me? Its okay if you say no i just wanted to see if-" he asks scared for rejection.

"Han I would love to!" You reply, smiling brightly, happy that he finally asked you after months.

Hans face instantly lights up and a big grin comes on his face.

"This place is nice wanna go there?"
You nod while he slowly grasps your hand.//

.
.
.

Han and your date went great, happy that both of you feel the same way.