Hyunjin °⋆.○

Type:Normal or fluff?

//Having a day off from work, you decided to see an art museum since you've adored art since you were young, always inspired by all the intricate detail formed into pieces that have a deep meaning to every one.

Getting ready you decide to drive there since it was quite far away. After you got in and bought a ticket.

You looked at all the art in there, they all had a description explaining the meaning of them.

But one looked different from all the others.

You saw another person staring at it as well, entranced in all the mix of colors, oil painting, and intricate detail formed in the painting. It was giant as well. It could cover the whole wall.

But when you tried to look for the meaning behind it, you didn't see anything.

All of a sudden you start to get sucked inside of it. Feeling like you were consumed by all the colors.

"Whats happening?!"

You turn your head to see the same guy as confused as you are, looking like he fit into the beautiful painting, his hair as beautiful as the art. Those beautiful eyes making you feel like you've known him all your life.

"..did we get trapped in the painting? How?!" You asked, scared. Thinking you would never get out of this.

"I was just admiring it i dont know what happened, we should try to get help.. if we can."he replied as shocked as you are.

You turned your head to see the painting you were admiring in your surroundings, it was even more beautiful in person. Yet you didn't know someone was admiring you.

Hyunjins POV

I was admiring a painting, it looked amazing .. no stunning actually.
All the work put into it, the colors and oil mixing yet not making a mess of colors.

I turn my head and see another girl, it looked like she was mesmerized as well.

All of a sudden in my vision It felt like I was getting sucked in.

Wait I was? OH!

"Whats happening?!"

I thought I was alone but instead I see a girl with the same reaction as me, it looked like she was apart of the painting, like God formed her himself, putting all his effort in her. I started to get lost in thought.

"..did we get trapped in the painting, how?!" She asks snapping me out of my trance as she looked like she was about to freak out.

"I was just admiring it and I don't know what happened.. we should get help, that is if we can." I reply trying to calm me and her down.

I look back and see her staring in the distance, looking at all the beautiful details of the painting in person. It was amazing, she was amazing.

(Your names) POV

After noticing all the details of the painting I look at him to see him staring at me, i instantly start to blush, shocked at a masterpiece of art staring at me.

"W-we should try to look around right? We might be stuck in here for awhile." I say trying to break the silence.

"Alright, whats your name?" He asks as I stare at him, giving him a small smile.

"(Your name), and you are?"

"Hyunjin, nice to meet you (your name)."

"Lets go shall we?" Countinuing to walk admiring the painting, suddenly you see flowers and nature start to form in the oil painting, looking like it was another world on the other side of yours.

"Its beautiful, isn't it?" You say as you look at him.

"Yeah, it is." He says while looking at you.

You start to see a pathway forming so both of you follow it.

"Lets hope this is the right way." Making you giggle quietly.

I start to wonder if we'll ever leave, but at the same time I want to stay with him, he makes me feel fuzzy inside.

Hyunjins pov

I start following the pathway with (your name) everything about this was gorgeous, right now it felt like I never wanted to leave. As something about her makes me feel warm.

"So are you from around here (your name)?" I ask curiously.

"Ah, i am my house is like 20 minutes from here." She forms a smile.

"Well maybe after we could go somewhere together?" I ask wanting an answer as I wait patiently. Looking away, scared for rejection.

.
.
.

(Your name) pov

My eyes widen as I hear the words that he said come out of his mouth, looking away as i look at all the intricate colors forming together. After processing what he asked me i hear my heart beat increase. A smile starts to form on my lips.

.
.
.

"I would love to Hyunjin." I say smiling, causing him to get a bit flustered.

Suddenly a door forms as we reach the end of the pathway, we look at eachother at the same time thinking the same thing.

"Shall we?" He asks, smiling.

I open the door at the same time as him, his hand lightly caressing mine on accident. A bright light starts to form behind that door. Suddenly i open my eyes to see him in front of me.

.
.
.
.

Hyunjins pov

"(Your name)?"

"Hyunjin!" She says, she looked amazing, it was like the painting itself made her.

"Would you like to eat something with me?" I said to her, smiling.

No ones pov

"Of course I would silly, now that were out of that painting." You say happy to be by his side.

He grabs your hand softly making you flustered, while you guys smile softly at eachother.

You and him walk in the distance as the sun starts to set, feeling like the painting is a part of you now.//

.
.
.
.

You both fall inlove with eachother, feeling like you've known eachother your whole life, happy to be by there side.