Jeongin ✶°'.

Type: you get it already 🧍‍♀️

// Your friend canceled on you the day you were gonna go to an amusement park together. She was sick so you couldn't say anything. You were sad but decided you would just go by yourself. Sighing you take a taxi there.

Taking your tickets out you check in, and see a bunch of rides. Taking a photo of it. Smiling to yourself, you sigh and continue to walk. While you frown you accidentally bump into someone causing them to drop there popsicle.

"AH im so sorry! I'll get you another one.." as you look up, you see him staring at you deeply. You look at him, making your heart beat faster as you continue eye contact. Getting a little startled you back away a bit.

"Oh! Its okay, I didn't like it that much anyways." He says while avoiding eye contact smiling awkwardly.

You bow at him, smile back at him and walk away. You didn't know he was about to say something and you continue your day on the rides alone.

Sighing, you take a picture with the cotton candy you got from a store and send it to your friend who didn't show up.

You see a game where you have to shoot the target to get a plushie. You eyed one plushy that looked like a fox, it was really cute. Smiling to yourself you head over there and try to play it using your money.

You kept on trying to hit it but your aim was pretty bad, causing you to lose. And you ran out of money.

I.N's POV

I was supposed to go to the amusement park with Hyunjin but he canceled on me last minute because he wanted to go to a art museum. (Linking to his oneshot 😏)
A bit down, I think i shouldn't let the ticket go to waste and I go anyways.

I see a popsicle stand and get one, it tasted kind of bad honestly but I didn't mind. Walking, I look at all the rides but bump into someone.

Plop!

My popsicle! I start to frown and pick it up.

"AH im so sorry! I'll get you another one" I look at her, she was really pretty, the way her eyes shined under the sun or how her features all fit in together. I start to blush when I realize how close we were.

"Oh! Its okay i didn't like it that much anyways." I say while looking away, trying to hide the warmth on my cheeks.

I see her get up, smile and walk away
"Wait!.."
It was too late, I start to frown and walk away.

.
.
.

An hour later

After going on a bunch of rides I see a game with foxy-iny as its prize, I smile to myself.
My eyes start to widen when I see the same girl stand there, trying to get the plushy.
As I continue to stare at her I realize she ran out of money and I see her concentrated face turn into a frown. I chuckle at her bad aim.

Walking up to her I use my money and try to get it for her.

(Your name)'s POV

Suddenly I see someone try to play the game, when I turn my head I see the same guy. He looked concentrated so I stay quiet.
After a few tries he hits the target perfectly and the staff gets him the plushy. I frown as he takes it because of how bad I wanted it.

"Here" I look up and see him handing it to me, I feel my cheeks start to feel warm as I take it and nuzzle it against my face, its so soft. I smile to myself.

"Thank you! you don't know how long I've been trying to get this." I say while grinning eye to eye. I see him smile at me.

"I was supposed to make it up to you for dropping your popsicle but instead you get this for me." I frown, but look up to him staring at me with such a stare that would stop time right in front of me.

.
.
.

No ones POV

"Are you with anyone here? You can make it up to me by hanging out with me for a bit." He says while smiling while his ears turn red.
(I know that sounded creepy just go along with it)

"I'm not, my friend left me last second."

"My friend too! Weird coincidence." He says while smiling at you. You smile back at him.

"Whats your name?"

"Jeongin"

"Hi Jeongin, I'm (your name)" you say while shaking his hand making him laugh slightly.

You look down at the plushy and lift it up to his face. I start to laugh slightly from how similar they look.

"Cute" His eyes widen as he covers his mouth accidentally saying that out loud.

You get flustered and look away.

"Um, do you want to eat something with me? There's a restaurant over there." You point at the building next to you guys.

"Sure (your name)." You guys walk to the restaurant and eat something.

After getting to know eachother you guys go through the amusement park together. You both realized you really liked eachothers company.

Hours later

.
.
.

"Look a photobooth! Do you wanna go with me?" You say while grinning holding the plushy in your hand.

"Lets go then" He grabs your hand and you guys both go in together. Taking normal ones, silly ones, stupid ones. You both laugh at eachother.

You start to stare at eachother and blush, looking away. The booth shoots out both of your photos, giving you two. After getting out of the booth you guys both think its getting late. He walks you to the gate of the amusement park.

"Um, do you have a ride home? I could drive you if you want." He asks, avoiding eye contact.

"Oh, I dont actually, thank you." You say while grinning with the plushy still in your hand.

After getting in his car you sit in the passenger seat. Having a conversation a bit until he reached your apartment.

"I enjoyed hanging out with you a lot Jeongin, we should do it again." You say while standing outside your apartment, looking down at your plushy. You feel a bit sad to see him go.

"Me too (your name).. Oh right! Can I have your number?" He asks, making you look up, his cheeks slightly red.

"Sure!" You type it in.

"I'll see you later (your name)." He says as he waves you goodbye and gets to his car, as you wave back. Smiling at the photos from the photo booth and the plushy he got you.//

.
.
.
.

He put the photos of you and him in his wallet, you guys admit to eachothers feelings and start to date.