Felix ⤹°˚˖

Type:Fluff!! <3

//You were admiring all the snow falling to the ground, leaving everything in a beautiful icy entranced winter.

As you slowly open your eyes, you turn off your alarm. Opening your window, you see a bunch of snow falling down as it gracefully lands on the ground. Unlocking your child self you decide to go outside, picking the fluffiest jacket you could find.

As you step outside, you take a walk to see a bunch of untouched fresh snow.

(Your name)'s POV

I step outside to see everything covered in snow, it hasn't snowed in a while. Step after step i see my feet prints get engraved in the snow, it makes me feel like I was a child again playing with my family. I start to grieve on how I was all alone and couldn't spend a beautiful day such as this with anyone.

Forgetting about that, I see a field of untouched snow, making me get overjoyed, I start to roll a bunch of snow into a ball as it gets increasingly bigger the more I roll it. I grab the two twigs I see on the ground and stuff it on the side of it. As well as a few rocks I see and giving the snowman a smile. I smile to myself from how cute it looks but realize its missing a nose. But there's no carrots just lying on the ground is there? Obviously.

I start to look around but see no stores near me anywhere, frowning.

Felix's POV

After I got ingredients for my cookies and some groceries for everyone, I start walking back to my dorm with a bunch of plastic bags in my hand, realizing it's starting to snow,  I smile to myself.

I look around and I spot a girl playing around in the snow, she looked really happy. I see her start to make a snowman for a few minutes but when she looked at it a frown appeared on her face. Curiously I start to walk up to her. Wondering what she's sad about I realize that her snowman doesn't have a nose.

Looking in my bag I coincidentally have a few carrots in my bag for stew. I pull one out and quietly walk up to her and put one on her snowman.

(Your name)'s POV

After zoning out I realize there was suddenly a carrot on my snowman, I start to get surprised and look up to someone smiling while nuzzling there nose into there scarf.

"Thank you! That's what I was looking for." forming a smile to show my gratitude. He nods back and smiles while looking at the snowman.

I start to shiver realizing that I didn't bring enough layers for the weather, since it was snowing anyways. Shrugging it off I give the snowman a hat on top of it.

Felixs POV

"Your snowman is very cute." I say while giggling at its derpy smile with its scarf to big for it. She smiles at my response.

"Would you like to make another one with me?" She asks, making me focus my attention on her. I start to stare at all her features, staring as her warm breath comes out forming a white to greyish steam.

"Of course I would." I say slowly dropping my bags on the snow, walking to the untouched snow, rolling a snowball and making a snowman. Grabbing some twigs and rocks i place it on top of the snowman.

"It looks so silly" she says while giggling,  looking at the two miniature snowmen, she grabs both of the twigs and makes them hold hands. A smile starts to appear on her face as she looks at me with that smile.

I can feel my cheeks get warm a bit. Getting an idea, I take off my scarf and put it around the two snowman.

Suddenly I feel a snowball hit me on the head and I see her from far away, smiling while she runs away like a child.

"Hey!" I run up to her as I'm much faster and I see her topple onto the snow like a paralyzed hamster.

(Your name)'s POV

I throw a snowball at him as I see him wrap a scarf around our snowmen, grinning at how cute they are. He turns his head at me and I start to run away, waddling like a penguin. I see him run towards me smiling.

I didn't see where I was going and

Poof

I fall onto the icy snow, yet kinda soft.

"Ah! Are you alright?" He asks as I seem him looking at me. My ears turn red, quite flustered. I start to daydream and count all of his freckles while listening to his voice.

Snapping back to reality, I start making a snow angel. I see him lay down next to me and do the same thing. As I see him next to me I start to laugh.

"Haha what am I doing" I say as I giggle as I remember how much of a child I acted like with him. He starts to laugh and smiles so bright that I could imagine him melting all the snow away with it.

"Whats your name by the way?" I ask curiously to who's been with me this whole time.

"Felix or Yongbok, and you are?"

"Nice to meet you Felix, im (your name), i hope we become good friends."
I start to shiver. Hoping he didn't notice i get up slowly and wipe the snow off my jacket.

I suddenly feel warmth on me, I turn around and see him putting his jacket on me.

"Its cold! You don't have to give it to me."

A smile appears on his lips as his cheeks are slightly tinted.

"Take it.. actually you can keep it. I dont mind."

Hearing that sentence i start to stare at him deeply, hearing my heartbeat get faster as it feels like all my surroundings are gone.

.
.
.

"Um, (your name), can I have your number?" He asks as he staring at me, waiting eagerly for a response.

"O-of course you can." I say still blushing slightly, while I type it in.

"Do you wanna grab something with me? Its getting near dinner time anyways." I ask as he looks at me. Nodding slowly while his ears turn red.

He quickly runs up to the bags he dropped and grabs it, continuing to walk with me, grinning while he stares at me.

No ones POV

How about over there?" You ask smiling at him while both of you guys walk.

You both notice the snow man still holding hands together with the scarf wrapped around them, you both look at eachother in sync . Smiling you take a picture of both of them and send it to Felix, still holding onto his jacket tightly.

Little did you know he put it as his wallpaper.//

.
.
.
.
.

That memory has been engraved in both of your hearts ever since.