one.

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑, she loved to be independent

      𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑, she loved to be independent. Despite having a brother who she had been with everyday up until the moment she left for college, she loved being her own person. Having her own apartment, lifestyle and space that she didn't have to share with anyone else. However, it was very easy to feel lonely at her age. With her friends being in healthy, happy relationships, Olivia was a 30 year old woman that hadn't been in a relationship since she was 24. She couldn't help but feel a little pathetic for still being single.

"Tracy, they'll be fine." The brunette woman spoke to her sister-in-law over the phone, folding her laundry up into piles onto her bed. "They're grown men, fully capable of looking after themselves."

     Her brother, Doug, was set to be married in two days. The two were joined at the hip since birth, being twins and all, still made Olivia feel strange going to his bachelor party, like she was imposing. But, also she didn't really want to have to go to a strip club with her brother.

      "Please, Liv." Tracy felt better with the woman going, someone she knew was responsible enough to look out for her fiancée and her brother and to keep them out of trouble while out in Vegas. "I know shit won't go down if you're there."

      "It's weird if I go with my brother to his bachelor party. I should be going with you." Liv reasoned, still against the idea of hanging out with her twin and his friends for the weekend.

      "Didn't you say you've been wanting to get laid recently? This is your perfect opportunity, Liv." Tracy told her, "Phil will be there."

      Olivia grimaced, "Not with my brother there  and that was years ago, okay? He's still going through a divorce." Her and Phil had history. Both growing up together and having a secret fling in college, but soon went their separate ways for their career paths. Being Doug's best friend and sister, the two agreed to remain friends to avoid complication.

      The brunette continued folding laundry, ignoring the continuous pleads from Tracy, not ready to give up her argument. Seeing that she wasn't backing down, Olivia groaned in defeat. "Fuck, fine." Tracy smiled, ushering a series of 'thank yous' in her ear, her voice gleaming with relief. "You owe me."

After packing a small suitcase for the weekend, mostly full of Tracy's dresses that she let her borrow for clubbing, she drove over to the Garner household arriving to see her brother and her father-in-law, surprisingly, speaking in the garage in front of his 1960's Mercedes that he loved more than his own kids.

"Remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas." She heard while walking up the driveway, her suitcase in hand. "Except herpes, that shit will come back with you." Sid smiled at Doug, patting him on the back, handing over the keys to his Mercedes.