six.

"𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐔𝐆 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒, 𝐖𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 where they wait to be interviewed by the arresting officers

"𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐔𝐆 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒, 𝐖𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 where they wait to be interviewed by the arresting officers." Olivia stood quietly, waiting for Phil to make his phone call while her hand held up the phone — his hands handcuffed to her's and Alan's making the whole situation uncomfortable for all of them. An officer walked around with a group of kids, using the four of them as an example of felons for their field trip. "Trust me, kids, you do not wanna be sitting on these benches. We call this place Loserville."

      All the kids laughed at his words, trailing behind him as he moved on. One kid emerged from the group, specifically walking up to Alan to snap a photo on his phone. Glaring at the child, he lifted his leg up in the air to kick the phone out of his hand.

       "Alan!" Liv scolded, "We're in enough trouble already, don't make it worse by assaulting a child."

      Alan frowned, "He started it."

      "Hey, Tracy! It's Phil." This drew Olivia's attention, anxiously looking at him while he spoke to her sister in law, holding in her breath as she tried to listen in. "We are at the spa in the hotel." Phil lied, "Of course. Why wouldn't he be around?"

      Liv felt on edge at his words. She knew Tracy would try and get to the bottom of things if she didn't know anything and try to figure out why her soon to be husband wasn't contacting her and wondering why Liv wasn't messaging her that everything was under control. "Um..." Phil then paused, trying to think of something to make their questionable actions seem believable.

"We made a deal, no talking to girlfriends. So we're all calling each other— including Liv. Uh, you are not gonna believe this. We got comped an extra night at the hotel." He spoke to Tracy with fake enthusiasm, hoping it was convincing enough. "Yeah. The suite is— It's ridiculous. It's out of control. There's, like, room service and a butler. I mean, just the works. So, we're thinking of spending the night here and then we're gonna come back totally relaxed in the morning."

"Wenneck, Billings, Price, Garner. Room 3." A police officer yelled out to them, thankfully cutting their conversation short.

"Okay, Trace, I gotta go. We'll talk to you later." Liv quickly put the phone down, looking at Phil with expectant eyes.

"She totally bought it."

"Come on, chop-chop."

Sat in the small interrogation room, Olivia felt her leg move up and down at a rapid pace in anticipation, waiting for their punishment for committing a felony — or probably multiple that they weren't aware of — now having to face the consequences of their actions.