two.

𝐋𝐀𝐒 𝐕𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 for gamblers, the city being known for its plethora of casinos, bright light and entertainment

𝐋𝐀𝐒 𝐕𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 for gamblers, the city being known for its plethora of casinos, bright light and entertainment. The group of five drove within the city, buzzing with excitement as soon as they saw the kaleidoscope of colors coming into view, showing that the city was up and alive, practically waiting for them to do some damage in clubs.

Walking up to the entrance of the Caesar Hotel, Olivia noticed two men ogling at her, their eyes scanning over her, up and down, as they walked past, a smile of confidence growing on the woman's face.

      However, she wasn't the only one who noticed. "Easy, tiger. Let's check in first." Phil guided her in the hotel lobby by her shoulders.

"We have a reservation under Dr. Price." Stu told the woman as they walked to the front desk.

"Dr. Price?" Phil questioned, "Stu, you're a dentist, okay? Don't try and get fancy. No offence." He raised his hands up in defence, seeing the slightly offended look Olivia sent him.

     She sent him a sarcastic smile. "He's the head of hygiene, everyone calls him that." Phil said nothing but only smirked at her remark.

      "If someone has a heart attack, you should still call 911."

      "We'll be sure to do that." The receptionist reassured.

      "Can I ask you a question?" Alan spoke, "Do you know if the hotel's pager-friendly? I'm not getting a sig on my beeper." They all stared at Alan in silence.

      "There's usually a phone in the room, Alan." Olivia told him, monotonously, stopping him from asking anymore strange questions.

      He nodded, "That'll work."

      "So I have you in a two-bedroom suite on the 12th floor, is that okay?"

      Phil leaned forward on the counter. "I was wondering if you had any villas." Stu and Doug gave him a look, immediately protesting.

"Phil, we're not even gonna be in the room."

Doug agreed. "It's unnecessary."

Stu turned to the receptionist, "It's no big deal. We can share beds. It's one night."

      "If we share beds, I'm bunking with Liv." Alan looked at the brunette woman, "You good with that?"

      "What? No, Alan." Olivia answered, her brother chuckling at the look on her face. "I agree with Phil, we'll never get to do this again. It's for Doug and it's Vegas, so fuck it."

      Doug turned to his sister, "Liv, seriously, it's fine—"

      A huge smile overtook Phil's face as if he knew that she would agree with him, "See, that's what I'm talking about. And we're not sharing beds. What are we, 12 years old? Lisa, I apologise. How much is the villa?"