seven.

𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘 not left damaged, they were again on the move

𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘 not left damaged, they were again on the move. The four looked around the car, trying to find any clues or just anything from last night that had some indication on where they were to hopefully jog their memory. "Anything?" Phil's eyes met Alan and Stu's from the rearview mirror as they had been looking in the backseat.

"Hmm, I got a cigar." Stu answered.

"Oh, I found, uh— These are some black shoes." Alan held up an ankle boot that he had found before his feet. "They could be Olivia's."

      Liv creased her brows, taking the boot from Alan's grasp to inspect the shoe. "They're a men's size 6. Did any of you wear boots?"

      "That's weird."

      Alan then spoke up in confusion, "What is this, a snakeskin?"

      "Oh, come on!" He threw the piece of latex onto Stu's shoulder, "Ew!"

      "That's a used condom, Alan." Phil scorned.

      Stu squirmed, trying to get the condom off him, "Oh, God. Blech!" He threw it back at Alan, causing a noise of disgust to leave his mouth.

      Olivia rolled her eyes at their behavior, "Just get it out of the car." She said urgently, preferably wanting the knowledge to who ever had sex in the car to stay a mystery.

      Alan started to laugh like a child, "I don't want that thing." He flung it over at Phil.

      "Hey, come on!" Phil yelled, the car jerked sideways as he tried to get the condom off himself, "I got jizz on me. Jesus Christ, guys!"

      "Seriously?" Liv plucked it from Phil's shoulder with the tip of her fingers and chucked it out the window, shivering at the sticky substance making contact with her skin.

      The car came to an abrupt stop with Phil whipping his head towards the two men behind him, "Alright, what the fuck, man? We gotta get this shit together, guys!" They all froze at the sound of thumping from the trunk, progressively getting louder as if someone was trying to catch their attention.

      "What was that?"

      "It's in the trunk." Stu stated, his eyes lighting up with realisation, "Doug's in the trunk."

      "Oh, fuck! Holy shit!" Olivia felt herself scramble to throw her seat belt off, eagerly pushing her door open as they all got out of the car, almost tripping over their own feet at how fast they got out of the car.

Popping open the trunk with excitement, a naked man suddenly lunged out of the car, landing on Phil hitting him in the back with a crowbar. The man flailed around, landing back onto the ground and circled around the group with threateningly his weapon, now attacking Stu. He turned around, the crowbar striking Phil's face, "What the fuck!" Olivia watched Phil fall to the ground, going forward to check on him but the man spun the crowbar in his hand at her.