three.

𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃

𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃. Empty beer cans, ripped up pillows and shards of glass were littered all over the floor with wads of toilet paper strung up on the walls as well as the flat screen TV's completely broken. It was like a bomb had dropped.

      Olivia suddenly gained consciousness from being trampled on and a scream ringing in her ears. The aching in her skull felt like a balloon under her cranium, slowly being inflated, pressure mounting as light came to her eyes. She no longer felt like the glamor girl she did the previous night.

      "What the fuck?" She heard Phil's voice beside her. "Control yourself, man." He rasped, "Goddamn, will you put on some pants."

      The woman looked at her surroundings, realising that she was under bed covers next to Phil, only in a pair of panties and a black shirt that held onto her frame by a few buttons. Oh, shit.

      "Do not go in the bathroom!" Alan exclaimed.

     "Not so loud, please." Olivia winced, sitting up to hold her pounding head.

Phil's attention was now on Liv, he swallowed the thump in his throat nervously, seeing that they had woken up together with her in his shirt from last night.

"There is a tiger in the bathroom."

Groaning, Phil got up from his spot, "Okay, okay. I'll check it out." As soon as he opened the bathroom, a loud growl came from inside. "Holy fuck! He's not kidding." He laughed.

"See? See?" Alan profusely blurted out. "Liv, don't go in there!"

Still on the floor, Olivia had completely tuned out of their yelling, trying to fight off her nauseousness. "What?" Phil grabbed her hands gently, helping her off the ground to reveal her in a black thong.

Alan was now transfixed on her bare lower half, which now she was fully aware of as she was now pulling down the shirt with the tiniest bit of fabric to cover herself. "Where the fuck is my dress?"

      "Dude, cover up." Phil scolded Alan, putting his blue shirt over his bare torso, examining Olivia's face in concern. "Jesus, Liv." His gaze was fixated on the bruise visible on her head.

"I'm gonna go change." Without another word, Liv was stumbling to her chosen room, which was now unsurprisingly destroyed, walking into the en-suite to splash water into her face. The aching in her skull ebbed and continued to flow like a cold tide.

Stripping from the black shirt that adorned her body, she slipped on a black tank top with shorts, brushing out her nest of a hair. A small tap came from the doorway causing Liv to turn her head at the sound and see Phil entering the room. "You okay?" He asked gently.