Part 1

We had a couple weeks off so me, lizzie and bryony had been having a laugh and going out partying well that was when lizzie was not at her boyfriends marvin's but everyone just calls him marv for short. Their is aston but we call him ast for and he is a player has a new girl with every week but apart from the player in him he is a real good laugh. When we had been out drinking and got so drunk that we could hardly walk lizzie and bryony stayed at mine because lizzie parents don't mind her drinking but not everynight so lizzie just says she is coming to stay with me then we could have as much fun as we wanted. Where as bryony's parents were strict and didn't mind her having a few drinks but not so you she was pissed out of her face and if she was staying out they had to know where even tho bryony is 18 they are still like that but she act's innocent when's she is with her parents but me, lizzie, marv and ast know that bryony is not innocent. I would say me and lizzie are the naughtiest by far but if we are going out with someone we will never cheat on them. The only reason i have my own house is my mum and dad were quite rich but they died about 2 years ago so when they died i got everything and i could not have got through my parents death if it was not for lizzie and bryony. Lizzie's family are just as rich as my parents were and bryony's family is rich aswell but not as rich as me and lizzie.

My boyfriend is called dylan but he is not the romantic type and he can be quite jealous type to but would never hurt me. The only thing is me and dylan are in a long distance relationship like i live in london and he lives in bolton so it's quite a distance but it has worked for the past 2 months and we spend time together like if one of us has time off college and either i go up their on the weekend or he comes down here. Lizzie has said from the start that i'm to good for him and i keep telling her that dylan is a really nice lad. Marv and ast go to the same college as me , lizzie and bryony. You could say marv and ast are the most popular lads on their course and me and lizzie the most popular on are course. Bryony does a different course to me and lizzie so we only get to see her on breaks or dinner or even when we don't go to a lesson we like on are college course. 

Me, lizzie and bryony did not wanna go back to college tomorrow because we were having to much fun but we had to and because we were back at college tomorrow bryony's parents said she had to go home and she would she us tomorrow but lizzie just stayed at mine like she always does it's like her second home plus lizzie mum was kinda close to my mum when she was alive so i think that's why her mum does not mine her staying at mine. So me and lizzie just sat on the sofa talking about how we could annoy the teachers we don't like that we have on our course.