Part 9

Lizzie's Pov

Naomi had been along time so i'm guessing things with mr fuck me now is not going so well while i was waiting i was talking to marv and ast then naomi came up to us and her dress was ripped at the top so you could see her boobs like you could before with her normal outfit i looked at the boys and ast was staring at naomi and biting his lip. Naomi had walked up to us and said are we gonna go back to mine now i replied what did he want to talk to you about and what happend to your dress naomi replied oh i ripped it to tease him and he had a go at me saying that i should be doing my work and not saying things to annoy him and i have to be good from now on or i will be in trouble ast replied sounds normal then for you and are you gonna stop it and be good for him now naomi replied of course not i'm just gonna carry on with what i've been doing because it's really fun annoying him.

1 Week Later 

Normal Pov 

It's been a funny week i've kept teasing and annoying mr fuck me now but everyone just thinks nothing of it because i've been doing it for awhile and me and him have not got caught yet. We had math's today which was gonna be fun but we had english first so this day should be fun. Lizzie was getting ready in her room and i started getting ready in mine i got changed did my hair and put a little bit of make up on then i got my bag and went into lizzie room and she was just finishing doing her hair got her bag and then we headed downstairs and got a drink and then got into my car and headed to college.

We had just finish english and instead of going straight to maths me and lizzie decided to get a brew and we drank half of it and decided to go to math's and started laughing at what he would say about us being late. We got to the lesson and walked in and sat down then he said why do you think their is times for you to get to your lesson lizzie replied thats just to say when the lesson is suppose to start and it doesn't mean you have to get here on that time he replied it does mean that and you know your not allowed hot drinks in this lesson now go throw it in the bin and that means you to naomi. I said how about this idea u can shove your rules and me and lizzie will drink the rest of our brew outside the room then me and lizzie got up and walked out of the room i said what made you say that lizzie she replied don't know just felt like it about 5 minutes later me and lizzie was still outside the room when mr fuck me now come out and said are you to going to be good now lizzie said we will then we went back into the room and sat down. We finally did some work and was trying to be good but it was boring so me and lizzie started talking again then he said what is it this time i think the whole class would like to know i replied oh ok me and lizzie was just wondering since your a hot teacher how big is your dick after i said it he said outside now so i headed outside the room. 

Click on External Link to see outfit