Part 94

We was still talking in the livingroom and the twins were asleep in their own moses basket which was downstairs with us because we didn't want to leave them out of our sight after what's happened with them i was watching lacey-may sleep she looked so cute so did nathan then ast said babe i need to talk to you i replied yer what is it babe he replied well when you were in hospital with the twins and i got really scared i was going lose you i wanted you to be my wife and i realised how much you and the twins mean to me and i realised how one day it could all be taken away so i know it's not the romatic way of asking you that i had planned to do but i need to know your answer so will you make me the happiest man ever and be my wife i replied ast get up and sit down. So he did then said i guess that was a no then i replied i didn't say that i wanted you to sit next to me when i told you my answer and my answer is yes i will marry you he replied really i replied yes really so are you gonna put the ring on my finger he got the ring out of the box and put it on then he said i have a necklace for you to. 

I kissed ast and said i love you he kissed me back and replied i love you to then gemma said let's see the ring so i got up and walked over to her and showed her then. Conor said aww i'm happy for you and now you are a little cute family ast replied thanx and have you thought about starting a family or getting married then gemma and conor got embarrassed i said ast just because we have a family and are getting married doesn't mean they have to ast replied i know but i want them to be as happy as we are gemma replied we are happy and we haven't been through what you to have and we haven't talked about it conor pulled gemma closer to him and said we maybe in the future gemma replied aww i agree maybe in the future. I was sat back with ast all cuddled up and i started to get tired i said babe will you help me take the twins up stairs he replied sure babe we will be down in a minute we got upstairs and i said babe i tired so i'm gonna get in bed tell gemma and conor i said bye he replied ok babe i will be back up in a minute then he kissed me and went downstairs so i got changed into some pj's and got in bed. I knew then that after all the things we had been through that we was going to have a great future i was engaged to my sould mate and have to gorgeous babies.

Click on External Link to see ring and necklace