Part 48

Normal pov 

I got a pair of joggers on and put his top and hoodie on then went downstairs and bryony and gemma were there. I sat down on the sofa and started watching tv but gemma nudged me and said so who was that dude he was gorgeous but he looked upset and had one of your tops in his hand I replied that's ast the one I txted then you took my phone off my the one I love so much but he is having a baby with one of my friends lizzie gemma replied so why are you in love with him then so I told her the whole story. Then gemma said so I don't get why you can't be together like you was because you did end up together with out trying to I replied I know but it's not that simple then bryony said so why are you wearing his hoodie I replied it's comfy bryony replied yer but you have loads of hoodie that you say are comfy I replied it just is ok then gemma said it's cause its aston's you find it more comfy and it smells of him i replied have you come round for something bryony replied yer to go shopping now go get changed your coming with us. 

2 months later

Aston's pov

I missed naomi so much I kept her top underneath my pillow it made sound weird but it makes me feel close to her and cause I couldn't have naomi I went back to bad habits and was a player again. 

I woke up and saw yet another girl next to me so I just put my boxers on and my joggers then went downstairs to get a drink and get something to eat. I had just finished what I was eating and I was about to wake her up and tell her to leave I turned around and she was standing in the kitchen in naomi's top so I said why are you wearing that she replied I needed something to put on I replied how about clothes now take that off and get your own clothes on and piss off she replied why are you being nasty you were nice to me last night I replied I told you to get that top off so do it now and I needed a fuck and you were easy ok she slapped me and said your a dickhead then she went upstairs and got her own clothes on and left. I know I was mean but that's not her top to put on it's naomi's and only naomi's.

Bryony's pov

Me and jay didn't wanna wait so that's why were getting married today. I didn't really know gemma at first I just knew she was a old friend of naomi's but I've got to know her now and she is really nice and her and naomi have helped me a lot with the wedding and stuff to do with the wedding so because how close I am to them I asked them to be my bridesmaids cause we didn't talk to lizzie anymore because she had her own life now that didn't involve me and naomi. 

I was so nerves and kept saying do I look ok and what if he doesn't show up naomi replied you look gorgeous and he loves you like how me and ast still love each other even tho we don't see each other anyone I replied how can you tell naomi replied I can see it in his eyes and the way his face lights up when he see's you. Me and jay had gotten married and I couldn't be happier and now we had a little after party then me and jay was now heading to where are honeymoon was. 

Normal pov

Me and elliot went back to my after the party and was sat on the sofa then he said you look gorgeous today maybe that will be you one day I pulled away from him and said what you going on he replied maybe that could be us one day getting married I replied yeah maybe then he kissed me then I kissed him back cuddled back up to him.