Part 41

1 Week Later 

Normal Pov

I was having fun and not thinking about anything back home and elliot had not tried anything on with me and we just friends but when a lad was being a dick to me and wouldn't leave me alone elliot would stick up for me which was sweet of him.

I was not feeling that well last night so i didn't go out drinking but elliot did . I was feeling better today so i got changed then knocked on elliot's door and he answered in his boxers but their was a girl in one of his shirts i said to him i will let get back to that girl over their and when your ready to hang out i will be near the poor for abit then i'm gonna go do abit of shopping but don't worry if u to busy with her then you can just stay here i don't mind i might even find someone or maybe i should ring ast and see if he is missing me yet and still wants to get back together but i don't know yet anyway bye. 

Instead of sunbathing i went to my room got my i-pod and put my ear phones in and press play then listen to music that come on and got my sunglasses out my bag and put them on then headed out.

I had been out for about 2 hours and then when i was walking towards a shop i saw gemma and i hadn't seen her for about 2 years because she doesn't live in london or any where near and last time i talk to her she was moving away to somewhere but she hadn't changed she still had blonde hair greeny brown eyes her eyes always changed colour tho and she was still short and loud. I walked up to her and said hi gemma long time no see she replied i know we have not seen or  talk in 2 years how are you i replied yer i'm ok thanx just having a little holiday what about you she replied yer i'm good thanx and same have you got a boyfriend i replied no i'm single for once she laughed and said that's a first and same here i replied talk about cheeky and thats a first for you aswell. I said what you doing tonight she replied nothing really i replied you wanna come out drinking later then and party how we use to she replied yer sounds fun you doing anything now i replied nope just shopping then gonna go back to the hotel to sunbathe what about you she replied same what hotel you at so i told her and she was staying at the same one so we decided to do a some more shopping then go back and sunbathe and catch up fully.

Click on External Link to see outfit