ii. secret confessions

ᝰ 。˚⋆ INFRUNAMI
chapter two secret confessions

ᝰ 。˚⋆ INFRUNAMIchapter two — secret confessions

"WHY DO WE NOT TALK ABOUT HOW good cane's is..." blake said as she took everyone's food out the bags.

"everyone does..that's literally why we got it." nick said.

"or was it because chris has been bitching about their 'bustable toast' for the past week in the group chat." blake said.

matt started to laugh and chris reached back into the seat behind him.

"i'm gonna kill you." he said to blake. "you say this every day and you've yet to do it." blake snapped back.

"children! can we start this fucking video because i don't need any more damn footage to edit just because you too wanna bitch at each other when the video hasn't hit one minute yet." nick yelled, shutting both chris and blake up.

"whatever." blake muttered, handing out everyone's food.

"wait blake do you want to tell everyone what happened in cane's." matt said as he started to laugh.

he looked at chris and the two of them started laughing as blake sucked her teeth.

"literally i'm about to disappear because i got recognized at cane's and instead of them saying "oh i love your work" "i love your videos." "can i get a photo."

they said, "you want a stepmom, you're dad is such a dilf." blake said in a high pitched voice.

the triplets all started to laugh hysterically, and blake leaned forward on the storage in between the passenger and drivers seat.

"if your watching this, my dad is happily married to blake lively?? and you look 20. if you we're trying to be funny don't say that to his daughter what the fuck!" blake said.

suddenly chris started shaking in his chair, slowly going up.

the three stared at him, confusion on their faces. "this bread, the tenders, the sauce, the fries, i can do a backflip right now." chris said.

"shit i agree. like what if i just hit a simone biles real quick." matt said.

"you guys are such idiots...we need to start this video before i go crazy." nick said.

he looked around as nobody spoke, absolutely tearing up their food.

"hungry hippos i swear." nick said eating some of his fries.