xi. deaf apple pie

BEEN 4 DAYS AND WE WENT UP 10K READS OMG TYSMM ALL

ᝰ 。˚⋆ INFRUNAMI
chapter eleven — deaf apple pie

"CHRISTINE IF YOU DONT DO THE hokey pokey and turn your big ass around right now, i'm gonna make you the blind one AGAIN

"CHRISTINE IF YOU DONT DO THE hokey pokey and turn your big ass around right now, i'm gonna make you the blind one AGAIN." blake said off camera, nick and matt's laughter also heard.

"watch who your talking to little girl, you're only 14." chris said. "and yet i act more mature than you!"

blake walked onto camera, clapping her hands and smiling.

"hello, bonjour, hola, ciao, ni hao, and that's all i know today...but yes hi and welcome to another video. or my comback video."

"i've been so busy filming for a few movies that i haven't got the time to post anything but nothing is going on and life is about just relaxing right now so...might was well make some content you know."

"today we will be having the not so special guests anymore because they've been on my channel forever and got their fame from me...the stir knee oh low triplets!"

the triplets walked on, a boo sound effect playing. "why do you never say our name right...." matt said.

"i don't know. why do you look like that?" blake snapped.

matt bucked at her, and blake just rolled her eyes. "okay, so we're making apple pie today, but the twist is two of us are gonna be 'deaf' and are the other two are gonna try to direct them to make the apple pie."

"let's get on with it please, i haven't eaten my dessert yet." nick said.

blake sighed, banging her hand on the table. "you're not gonna die without pie, i'll kick you out my house right now."

nick didn't speak, and blake stood up straight. "okay rock paper scissors someone and the loser are the deaf ones."

she turned to matt who was closer to her and then placed a fist in a palm. "rock, paper, scissors says shoot."

"you cheater." matt said as he threw down paper and blake put down scissors.

"rock, paper, scissors says shoot."

paper and paper.

"rock, paper, scissors says shoot."

rock and rock

"rock, paper, scissors says shoot."

rock and scissors. matt wins

"can you guys hurry up, it's not that hard!" chris said sick of seeing the two play, even though it was because he just lost to nick in the matter of two rounds.

"rock, paper, scissors says..."

matt looked as blake's hands were about to form paper, making his into scissors.