xxii. the flashback

˚ INFRUNAMI
chapter twenty two — the flashback

hey queens! drama is finally over so guess who's back

"HOTELS ACCEPT PACKAGES FOR people staying there right?" blake said as she was out last minute shopping for her party.

it was 12 pm, and already t minus 7 hours until her party. all the invites were out, and only two people were still arriving in vancouver.

blake had all her friends coming, the ones her age and the ones a bit older. her parent's friends were also invited, as well as three of her little sister's friends.

"i'm pretty sure, did you ask walker if he got the costume?" ryan asked. "i never got the chance to, it said it was delivered today but im pretty sure he's out eating with his family." blake said.

ryan shook his head, "i don't understand why you and him are doing couple costumes, when you're not a couple. or....is there something you're not telling me."

"gosh no dad! it's more like duo costumes." blake said.

"then you guys should've done an actual duo. not a couple." ryan said as he put a bunch of decorations into the cart.

blake just shrugged, pushing the cart to the next aisle.

"but, if you guys are dating...i guess i approve. walker is like a son to me, but i trust him. if there's anyone i would want you to be with while you're still young, it would be walker."

blake turned to her dad, and smiled. she suddenly pulled him into a hug, not even knowing why she was so happy. ryan had said blake could date walker, it's not like she cared though.

"it's mostly for my benefit though. if you guys ever get married he will actually be my son." ryan rolled his eyes.

"you're so annnoying."

-

walker was laying in the bed, leena teasing him. "you get to see your girlfriend, you like her you like blake!" she said dancing around her bed.

"shut up would you?" walker said covering his ears with a pillow.

"you like blakeee." leena continued, screaming it so walker could hear it through the pillow.

walker thought by telling his sister what had been on his mind since he had hung out with blake would help him, but it just had made it worse.

*flashback*

"walker gosh can i please do your skin care." blake said, and walker turned to her from the spinning desk chair.

"great joke blake." he laughed. blake furrowed her eyebrows, being serious.