xx. walker's panic

ᝰ 。˚⋆ INFRUNAMI
chapter twenty — walker's panic

you guys should go read and comment on my drew starkey fic cause u love me so super duper much

you guys should go read and comment on my drew starkey fic cause u love me so super duper much..even if you don't like him (pls it's flopping)

"CAN YOU STOP TWISTING AND turning please, my gosh." leena complained for the 5th time that night, since she and walker had to share a room in their hotel.

walker hadn't slept since the family arrived in vancouver, he was far too nervous. he hadn't seen blake in years.

the last time they saw each other walker's voice was higher than the north pole, and blake was wearing cakey makeup.

blake had told him that she had something planned since he had got there the day before the party. walker loved going out, and he had just recently wrapped percy jackson so a break was needed.

he just didn't want to go out with her. but it wasn't against blake, if anything he blamed aryan and leah.

walker lied to them, they had gotten in his head. and the only thing he could think about when he would think about blake was if he liked her as something other than a friend, or if they could be more than friends.

that's why he hadn't sleep since they arrived in vancouver, that's why he kept twisting and turning to get in a comfortable postion.

walker knew he had to wake up in 4 hours to meet blake and her family at their house for breakfast, but he was honestly starting to consider to fake sick on vacation just so he didn't have to see blake.

"you sound like an idiot." walker muttered to himself, turning once more.

"maybe you are cause you just won't stop moving! hotel sheets are loud!" leena whisper yelled, officially sick of her little brother.

"hey walker wake up, the shower's open now." walkers mom said as she shook her eldest son lightly.

"hm?" walker said, turning around in the bed. "its 7 am walk. leena is out of the shower and it's your turn." ms. scobell said.