xvii. interesting facetime

ᝰ 。˚⋆ INFRUNAMI
chapter seventeen interesting facetime

ᝰ 。˚⋆ INFRUNAMIchapter seventeen — interesting facetime

"YOU REALLY PUT THAT ON BLAKE." walker complimented blake as they were on the phone.

"thank you, my stylists worked very hard to put it together." blake said. walker and her were talking about her bafta awards outfit, and he was throwing out compliments left and right.

"you looked amazing." he said again, and blake smiled in the camera.

blake rolled onto her bed, covering herself in the covers fully. "quick question, how long have you been living in vancouver?" walker asked.

she started to laugh, and walker was extremely confused.

"i don't live in vancouver. i like in upstate new york, i stay here from the end of september until new years because there are a lot of family birthdays in october and november and then holidays you know."

"so..you have two houses?" walker asked again. "technically four, one here, one in new york, we have an airbnb that's near a beach in south carolina, and then we have a cabin somewhere."

walker let out a loud and long sigh, "you are really rich." he spoke. another reason why he couldn't like her, way out of his league.

"i guess. i don't really care though." blake shrugged. "i would. i would brag to my friends all the time." walker said.

"i do, as a joke really. i do it to the triplets a lot and compare my childhood to theirs. i get attacked by their fans by being stuck up and rude, but they know i'm joking. i did the same things they did when i was little, just more in the spotlight." blake said.

"fame has a price." walker spoke. "oh yes it does." blake nodded.

just then ryan came in, flicking blake's lights on and off.

blake came from under the covers, looking at her father in annoyance. "why..just why." she said.

"i need your mac charger." ryan said. "why?"

"cause mine is going to die, and i don't know where my charger." ryan said. "then find it?" blake said.

"blake aria lively-reynolds you give me your mac charger right now." ryan said.

"it's on my desk, i'm cold i'm not getting up." blake said.

"you guys are so funny." walker said on the phone and blake quickly turned her volume down.

"is that walker?" ryan said, not even getting the charger.

"no..."

ryan flipped the covers off blake, grabbing her phone and then flipped the covers back on.

"walker!"

"ryan!"

"how you doing? my daughter driving you crazy?" ryan said. "i'm good, and suprisingly not yet."

ryan and walker laughed and blake's smiling slowly faded in annoyance.

"well ill see you soon, 4 days." ryan said pointing at the camera. "can't wait." walker said, and then ryan threw blake's phone at her.

"bye blake." ryan said, taking the charger and leaving the room while leaving blake's door open.

"dad! i'm gonna cry!" blake said, and he immediately came back and closed it, not wanting to deal with blake's tantrums.

"he's so annoying." blake said as she layed back down.

"he's so cool." walker said, just to make blake mad. "please stop bonding with my father."

"you're about a year too late for that blake." walker said.

blake flipped him off, causing walker to give a fake shocked face to her.

"how dare you." he said, holding his heart. "you'll get over it." blake rolled her eyes.

they then had a weird silence, neither of them knowing what to say.

"hey uh, what are you wearing for halloween?" blake asked walker.

"oh shoot, i haven't even thought of that." walker said.

"don't worry, it's my party and i haven't chose my costume yet." blake said.

walker laughed, "i guess we're both a hot mess." "oh yes we are."

"we could totally rock a couple costume though." walker suggested.

"walker we're not a couple though." blake snorted. "well...it can be a friend couple. couple means two. so two friends." walker said.

blake thought for a second, "okay..okay that's smart."

"great, uh, i can look for costumes if you want." walker said, extremely happy.

"as if. i don't want you picking a stupid costume for us to wear." blake said.

"are you doubting my style?" walker said offended. "yes. i could find a way better costume." blake said.

"oh you're so on."

nayah speaks !!

honestly i don't have much to say..