xxx. private jet complaints

˚ INFRUNAMI
chapter thirty — private jet complaints

"DAD I REALLY AM NOT understanding why we have to wake up so early if we're flying on a private plane

"DAD I REALLY AM NOT understanding why we have to wake up so early if we're flying on a private plane." blake complained, as she dragged her suitcase half asleep.

"it's rented blake, and besides i have a surprise for you and you need to be un jet lagged for it so i need to get us to new york on time." ryan said.

"i thought we were hanging out with grandma for christmas and stuff." blake said. "um well, everyone is doing different things this year so, so are we." ryan said.

blake turned around to her mom, a pout on her face. "mom."

"you're gonna be happy blake, trust the process." momma blake said. "is that what your brain told you when you married this man." blake said.

"hey, do you want to go back. you'll stay with your grandmother until the middle of january." ryan threatened.

blake hufffed, and greated the pilot as she sat in the back of the plane.

she had no idea why the family was going back to new york so early. obviously they lived there but vancouver was where they stayed for holidays. and if blake was right there was still christmas and new years to celebrate.

blake had to admit, she was grateful she was born into a rich family. there was no way that she would be able to deal with crying babies, (besides betty's occasional tantrums) and annoying stuck up passengers for 5 hours and a half at 4 in the morning.

halfway through the flight a flight attendant came on, giving the family breakfast. blake was handed a bagel with avocado, tomatoes, and everything bagel seasoning, which was her go to airplane breakfast.

along with that she had apple juice and a chocolate muffin, filling her up just enough so she could fall asleep and wake up an hour before the flight ended.

she woke up with 3 night by dominic fike coming out of her airpod max.

"here's some arrange fruit ms. reynolds's." someone said to her as she was stretching.

"oh, thank you." blake responded, her eyes still closed. once she opened them she brought her set back from being all the way down to sitting up, and smiled as she saw all her favorite fruit in a bowl.

and even better it was all covered in melted nutella.

"nothing is better than this." blake groaned as she ate a green crunchy grape with nutella on it.

blake picked up her phone, ignoring all the youtube, instagram, and social media notifications as soon as she saw one from walker.

-

baba grill 💖‼️
i wanna go skiing and snowboarding
it's so boring here.

blakey 😁🩷
come to ny!
i'm probably gonna go snowboarding with my family tomorrow.

baba grill 💖‼️
why didn't you guys come pick me up 😕

blakey 😁🩷
dude. goodbye.

baba grill 💖‼️
blake i miss you
come visit me
blakeee

blakey 😁🩷
i miss you too
but we'll be apart for some more time unfortunately

baba grill 💖‼️
or will we???

blakey 😁🩷
what?
walker
walker scobell
deadpool jr
omg.

-

blake took a deep breath as she stepped off the plane, following her parents to where thee chauffeur was.

she could see the building and the busy streets from the airport, which was a sight she didn't see that often living in upstate ny.

the chauffeur arrived in a few minutes, which made her glad because it was honestly pretty cold.

the reynolds's family got inside, ryan sitting in the passenger seat.

"okay family, when we get home i want everyone to get a good sleep because around 2-3 ish we're going to go snowboarding and skiing." momma blake said.

"yay! i cant't wait!" james said, since she loved snowboarding. "wait but, we usually go the weekend before christmas." blake said.

"and we will. but we're also going to go today." ryan said. james and inez started talking about how excited they were, and black just slouched in the back seat.

she loved snowboarding more than anything, but she promised walker she would call him when she got home. all blake wanted to do was talk to walker, and her being able to do that absolutely bummed her out.

little did she know.

nayah speaks !!
guys yk how you love me so super duper much......dont get mad abt the cliffhanger!!