accidental love 1

The girl ran clutching her heavy gown.
She was in her bridal attire.
Her eyes filled with fear her lips trembling.

Suddenly a bright light flashed at her face, she heard a sound of horn and everything went blank.

"Samira are you ready ?" a lady asked her with a polite smile on her face

The girl dressed in red gown turned around. She was glowing in light makeup with pearl neck pieces and diamond studs along with heart shaped diamond ring.

She looked mesmerizing in the outfit.
Her beauty was still visible in the simple and elegant look

"Yes aunty I am ready" she replied with a smile.

Her aunt gave her a motherly hug and caressed her cheeks loving.

"My child has grown up so fast I wish you get all the happiness and love you deserved" she said with eyes brimmed with tears.

Samira too was emotional at her gesture. She returned her a tight hug.

"Aunty you are like my mother who was there for me at my worst. I am very lucky to have you" Samira replied.

"Okay okay stop making me any more emotional or else I will ruin your makeup and I don't want to spoil the bride's look before the marriage" her aunt replied wiping her tears with a smile on her face.

Mishti her cousin and her aunts daughter came inside and informed her aunt that the guests have arrived.

So Mishti and her her aunty left her alone in her room to check the guest.

Samira was adjusting her dress and was about to leave when she saw a text on her phone it was from her best friend Amisha.

"Hey Sam I want to discuss something to you"

"I know it's your wedding but it's urgent Please meet me at the terrace"

Samira was confused and worried for Amisha and without any thought she went to the terrace.

The door of the terrace was ajared, she was about to open it when she heard something that shattered the whole world for her.

"Samira what are you doing here?"
Her trace broke when she heard the voice of the person who was going to be his husband.

Her whole world

her Samir

The two person whom she trusted the most were the person who broke her trust today.

"Why Amisha?"

"Why did you do this to me?"

"You were my best friend "

"WHY?"

She shouted and took a step back

" Sam..." Amisha tried to explain

"Don't...don't you dare to call me that" Samira intrupted her point her finger her eyes were red filled with pure rage.

"Sam please listen to us we can explain.."
Samir said.

Samira turned around and without hearing any further she ran away from the place.

She was not in her right state of mind.
She was confused, hurt and broken .

She was running aimlessly and suddenly she felt a bright light on her face.

She covered her face with her hands and before she could react her body was hit by the car.
She was thrown away by the impact of the force, she fell on the ground with a thud and her world went blank.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey everyone so this is the first story accidental love. I am writing it as a trial book with your support I might think of continuing it.

I am trying my best to write something out of the box, hope it will be worth it.

If it's worth reading do vote and comment.