Acceptance 2

Vivaan's pov:

I was silently observing her. Her face was covered with vail. I want to see her face soo badly .

I could clearly see her trembling, her breathing was uneven indicating that she was still weeping.

Unknowingly my hands cluched hers and gave her an assuring squeeze. For a moment I saw her head lifting towards my direction.

I couldn't comprehense what was she feeling at the moment. The only barrier between us was her vail.

When she noticed me staring at her she abruptly pulled her hand from mine and turned towards the window.

I felt a tug in my heart as if someone snatched my peace, my home from me. This few seconds of contact between us was something very precious for me.

A small smile crept on my face and I leaned my head on the back seat with my eyes closed.

       ●●●●●●●●●♤♤♤♤●●●●●●●●●

Both of them were tied in knot by destiny.

They had their own demons to fight with but somewhere deep in their heart the seed of trust was sown.

Soon the car stopped with a jerk. Vihaan opened his eyes lazily and stepped outside stretching his arms, he then went towards her side and opened her side of the door and extended his hand in her way. Adhira was already struggling with her heavy dress. she noticed his extended hand after hesitating a bit she placed her hand on his, in return he held her hand softly as if scared she might get hurt if he held her with a bit of pressure. She was a fragile doll for him which he wanted to take care of, which he wanted to hide from the world.

Adhira slowly stepped out with his help and stood beside him. They went about to step inside when suddenly a voice boomed in the hall.

"Stop" a lady came towards them with a broad smile on her face.

"Vivaan where's your manners?" she scolded him.

"what did I do Masima" he asked with a confused expression.

"Shut up if your don't want me to scold you infront of your wife" She glared at him

"As if I was being praised till now" he thought.

She then asked the maid for the plate. she did some ritual and placed a small pot filled with rice at the entrance.

"Adhira push it with your right leg then dip both of your feet in the coloured water" She instructed.

she did what she was asked for and entered the mansion with Vivaan following behind.

"Beta I am Mahima Vivaan's aunt and now your aunt too" Mahima placed her hand on her head lovingly and smiled at her

Adira's heat filled with warmth when she saw his aunt welcoming her warmly. All her misconception about marrage seemed to fade away when she met her.

" Let me tell you Vivaan is very naughty if he ever teases you don't hesitate to complain" she glared at vihaan and kissed her forhead.

"why am I being treated like an outsider here?" he complained

Mahima ignored his ranting and focused on Adhira.

"I know its not easy for you but you are not just Vihaan's wife from now but from now onwards you are my daughter too" Mahima eyes softened for her.

Adhira eyes brimmed with tears. She nodded at her.

"enough of emotional moment, she might be tired take her to her room" Mahima said to vihaan.

Vihaan finally got the opportunity to escape from her Masima's clutch.

"Shall we go" he asked Adhira.

Vihaan then started walking ahead of her and Adhira following him from behind. He stopped infront of the door and opened the door of the room and stepped aside for her to enter first.

she entered but her gaze was still lowered. Vihaan stepped inside after her and locked the room.

Adhira was nervous and was fidgeting, her palms were covered in sweat.

"Are you not feeling uncomfortable in this attire?" he asked her but didn't get any reply from her side. he knew she might be feeling awkward leaving her he went inside the washroom to change.

When Adhira heard the sound of shower she finally took a deep breath and removed her veil. She unpacked her bag and took out a pair of t-shirt and pants to change.

After few minutes Vihaan came out of the washroom rubbing his hair with the towel. He stood infront of the mirror and combed his hair but his eyes were fixed on her through the mirror.

Adhira felt his gaze lingering on her but her gaze was still lowered and without glancing in his direction she directly went inside to freshen up.

Vihaan's face fell when he saw his wife ignoring him on the first day itself.

"Am I not good looking enough that even my wife doesn't spared me a glace" he muttered

He was deep in his thought when he heard the unlocking of the door. He turned around and saw his wife dressed in cute doremon t shirt and pants. He felt his heart beating rapidly.

Adhira lifted her gaze and saw Vihaan's gaze fixed on her. He was looking dashing in casuals, with his ruffled hairs which was still wet, in grey t-shirt and black track pants.

"Heaven" he whispered in daze.

"What?" Adhira asked him with a confused expression as she couldn't hear him.

"umm...nothing." he replied not meeting her eyes

"By the way you finally spoke thank GOD!! at one point i thought you are mute" he teased

"No its just that it takes time for me to open up" She slowly replied.

"Oh. Its alright take as much time as you want I know it not easy for you to accept me suddenly" he replied understanding her situation.

"If you are not comfortable with sharing bed I will sleep on sofa you can take the bed" he said , stretching his arm to pick the duvet and pillow from the bed.

Adira hesitantly shook her head" its okay you can take the bed I will sleep on the sofa"

"No I don't want to be killed by Masima. If she gets to know that I made you sleep on the sofa I am dead for sure" he replied and fell on the sofa.

Adhira smiled thinking about Masima and laid on the bed.

Both of them were tired and soon sleep engulfed them.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey bubbles!!

hope you all enjoyed the part.

So here my poor Vihaan is being scolded by Masima. Things are going to be interesting.

Both of them are tied in Knot, lets see what's waiting for them.

If it reaches 50 votes I will publish 2 new parts next time.

Till then don't forget to vote, share and comment.

love you all...
🤍🤍