Tempted 1

"I have been waiting for past 15 mins where is she" Shravanya was fuming in anger.

She was fidgeting with her stole and waiting for her. With every passing time she was more panicking.

Finally a girl came running towards her .
She was a cute little girl with two ponytail and brown eyes with a broad smile on her face.

She came and hugged her legs tightly.

"Where were you Aira?" Shravanya said in a worried tone she was concerned about her.

She kneeled infront of her hugging her and showered her with kisses.

"Sorry mumma" she replied in her cute voice with big doe eyes.

"Don't look at me like that. I know your tricks very well" Shravanya placed her hands on her hips and scolded her.

"Mumma a boy pushed Aru she was crying so I slapped him" she made doe eye and pouted.

"You fought again?" Shravanya shook her head, sighed and lifted her on her arms.

"You taught me to always help others so I just helped my friend" she replied and hid her face on the crook of her neck.

"Aira baccha helping is good but it's wrong to fight with others" Shravanya explained.

Aira is the naughtiest child with most innocent face.

She could melt anybody with her big doe eye and cute pout.

It's hard for Shravanya to resist her sometimes.

They took a cab and went to their apartment.

When they reached she saw a lady standing .

"Aao tumhara hi intazar tha " she mocked Shravanya.

" when are you going to pay your rent" she lifted her brow, standing with one hand on her hip.

" I need some time Aunty " she replied helplessly

" I am giving you this month by end of it I need the rent or else feel free to leave" she pointed her finger and left glaring at her.

" Mumma is the bad aunty going to throw us out of our home?" Aira asked innocently.

"No baccha your mumma is here she will manage and no one will remove us from our home" she replied caressing her hair.

Shravanya took Aira to her room. They freshened up, had their lunch.

Aira was yawning so Shravanya took her to the room and placed her on the bed gently caressing her hair. She covered her with the duvet and left the room without making any sound.

She sat on the sofa covering her face.
She was lost in her deep thoughts.

"Sia I am warning you please let's go home" Shravanya voice was filled with concern for her friend.

"Shravu lossen a bit yarr and enjoy..." she was drunk with floppy steps she went to the dance floor.

A man soon approached her they were enjoying the dance in a blink of an eye they vanished.

The place was crowded Shravanya tried to search for her.

She called her many times but she didn't receive one of her call.

Shravanya was about to check when her phone pinged with a message from her.

"I won't be able to return back with you so you can leave if you want"