Accidental love 3

When Samir left the room Samira was breathing heavily trying to control her emotions her hands were  uncontrollably shaking.

The nurse gave her injection on her arms and slowly she fell into deep slumber.

He saw her condition and was confused may questions were bubbling in his head about her.

He finally decided to take her with him as it was his responsibility.

He ordered his assistant to inform the staff about their arrival .

Samira was sleeping peacefully unaware of the hurricane outside which was going to change her life.

In this few days his assistant use to come daily to check on her it became his daily routine.

She heard a knock on her door she was surprised to see Mr Oberoi there.

He entered and stood near the bed.
Samira was still weak but much better than before.

" I know you might be thinking what am I doing here?" He said looking at her puzzled faced.

To which she just nodded.

"Actually I can see you are better than before and I am here to take you with me" he said

"May I know why shall I obey you and why are you being so generous?" She asked getting a bit frustrated at him.

"See Samira I know you don't have family you live with your aunt who is a heart patient and watching you in this state might affect her health"

"I am not doing this to pity you but I do have my own personal reasons also..."
He tried to explain her.

"Sorry to say Mr. Oberoi why do you think I will trust you when you are responsible for my condition" she asked with folded arms and raised a questioning brow at him.

"But you don't have an option Miss Gupta" he replied smirking.

Though she was annoyed at him but she knew she doesn't have any other way.

She took a deep breath and nodded her head in defeat.

"OK...fine I am ready" she replied in a low voice.

"We will leave in 10 mins" he said looking at his watch and wore his goggles.

With the help of nurse she got ready.

"You are very lucky Samira to have such a caring husband" the nurse said in a dreamy voice.

"What!! There is a misunderstanding he is not my husband" she replied hurriedly.

"Oh...my bad" the nurse replied with a shrug.

She then helped her to reach the car.
Mr Oberoi opened the door for her and she sat inside.

He came from other side and sat beside her then signaled the driver.

The car picked up its speed.