Tempted 3

Warning!!
Contain voilence and abuse.

Akash's pov:

It's the first time I saw someone so pure and mesmerizing.

I have seen many woman ready to throw themselves on me but she was different.

When she came and asked the order from us I couldn't help but get drowned in her ocean blue eyes, deep and captivating.

Her voice was like a melody to my ears.
The way she swayed. I felt like pulling her and making her sit on my lap.

I came out of my daze when I saw Samarth Roy entering with his friend.

They were here to get the deal finalized.

"It will be your last day Samarth Roy I will make sure to make your brother regret of his doing" I indicated my men.

Soon all of his guard fell unconscious.
My guards handled them and took Samarth with them.

I saw the investors and pulled the chair to sit infront of him.

My men pointed him gun towards his head.

" Mr Gupta don't you think we are more deserving then them" I smirked

"Mr Sehgal sure...sure this project is yours as you say" he replied and signed the document with trembling hands and sweat covered his forehead.

I signaled them to lower their gun after the deal was done.

Mr Gupta stood up and left the place in a hurry.

I was about to leave the bar when my eyes fell on the same girl.

A drunken man was pulling her toward a room.

The way he was touching her I felt like ripping his arm off.

How dare he touch her.

She was clearly uncomfortable with him.

Without thinking twice I went towards her and pulled her from his grip from her waist.

She was so small my one hand could easily cover her waist.

She saw me with wide eyes her cheeks were flushed.

She was perfect with full lips, big doe eyes and curvy.

She was so irresistible I felt like taking her at that moment.

She was wiggling and that was not helping my situation.

I closed my eyes trying to control my emotions and slowly released her from my hold.

She tugged her hair and replied thanks without meeting my gaze.

I smirked when I saw how much she was affected by me.

Now it was time for the surprise for Roy family which they won't forget til lifetime.

I took out my cigarette lit it and took a long puff and released the smoke in the air.

I lazily walked out of the bar.

When I reached my basement he was tied in the same room but in better condition then him.

" You basterd how dare you kidnap me" he sneered

" Roy family didn't teach you manners" I was calm.

I took out the knife ripped his shirt from his body.

"What are you doing? leave me" his eyes were filled with terror.

"What your family did with my brother same treatment for you" I smiled at him.

I took a small surgical knife and sliced open his stomach first. He was howling in pain.

"You A****le stop it..Ahh dammit stop" he cursed in pain

Then I took the scissors and chopped all his fingers. He was screaming in pain but that wasn't enough for me.

Whenever I closed my eyes my brother face comes infront of me. I can't forget how helpless he was the image was now imprinted in my mind.

Finally after torturing him enough for today I took his pieces of finger in a container.

I instructed my men to parcel it to the Roy family.

I washed my hands and changed my clothes which was now no more covered with blood.

It was really a tiring day for me today. I directly went to my villa which very few people were aware of.

I reached and parked my car. When I entered my eyes fell on our photo.

Rajiv was smiling while looking at the camera and I was standing beside him emotionless.

I went to my room , freshened up and called Sovik my right hand.

He takes care of most of my work.

"I am sending you a photo send me the details of the person as soon as possible"

"And yeah Rajiv said he has daughter find her I am giving you 7 days I need positive response" he instructed.

Few things were said from the other side to which I nodded and declined the call.

I threw the phone on the sofa and laid on the bed soon sleep engulfed me.

On the other hand whole Roy family was in chaos.

Mr. Roy was fuming in anger he had already fired many of his men.

Aravind was numb when he opened the box where he found his brothers fingers.

Mrs. Roy fainted when she saw her son's finger.

"I know who it could be. I will kill you Akash" he screamed his eyes were blood Shot.

He crushed the piece of paper in which
"An eye for an eye" was written with blood.

After three days...

I was busy in my office attending a boring meeting.

After the meeting was over I checked my mails and saw a mail from Sovik my I checked it.

It was a document about Rajiv's daughter.

I was shocked and impressed at the same time.

So her name is Shravanya and my brothers daughter lives with her. Though she is not her biological mother.

Her biological mother was her best friend who left the child and is happily married to someone else.

By eyes filled with rage. How cruel she is to leave her own child.

I saw his daughter's pictures she had the same features as his, with curly hair and caramel brown eyes.

Shravanya took care of her when her own mother left her. She was selfless, a pure soul.

I don't know but the more I got to know about her my feelings for her gets more stronger.

Akash Sehgal known for his brutality, who was famous for his stone hearted personality was falling for a girl whom he doesn't even know.

But something in her was different from others. She was not like the women he met before.

He closed his laptop and leaned on his chair with eyes closed.

We will meet soon Miss Singh to take what is mine.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey bubbles!!
If this chapter was interesting do vote, share and comment.