Tempted 2

Raghav was surrounded by machines and an oxygen mask was on his face. His eyes were closed.

Akash was pacing in the corridor of the hospital.

"Sir your brother's condition is worsening by passing time the bullet has pierced his heart" the doctor tried to explain.

"Am I paying you to hear excuses from you all. I want my brother alive or else be ready to lose your life" Akash held his collar and said emphasizing each word.

"We...we are trying our best sir" the doctor shuttered.

Akash left the collar of the doctor and punched the wall.

A nurse came running out of the room in panic.

"Doctor the patient situation is worsening " the nurse informed.

The doctor went inside in a hurry he was trying his best to save him.

The doctor knew that the patient won't survive.

He came out with his head hung low.
"You Should meet the patient for the last time" He said in a low voice.

"What do you mean by last? Nothing is going to happen you understood he is Rajiv Sehgal" he growled

With arguing further with the doctor he went inside.

His brother who once was playful and sarcastic was lying in the bed pale and helpless.

"Bhai...I want to confess something" Rajiv took a breath and tried to speak

"Raj please calm down don't take stress we will talk later when you will be fine" Akash said in a low voice

"Bhai I don't have much time after my death please find my daughter and tell her that her dad is sorry he was a coward" Rajiv said in a painful voice clutching his chest.

A tear leaked out from Akash's eye
"You are strong Rajiv and why would I say that? I know you will recover fast. Now you have to survive for your daughter"

"It's too late please take care of her. I am sorry" Rajiv closed his eyes and all the machines stopped beeping a straight line was drawn in the ECG.

"Rajiv open you eyes see I won't talk to you. I am ready to give you your favorite car. Please open your eyes" Akash was shaking him.

A doctor came inside and checked he lowered his gaze and replied
"I am sorry but he is no more"

"How dare you say this? He is alright he was talking with me" Akash's eyes were red. He seemed to be out of his senses.

He saw his brother and finally he realized, he was numb and left the room without any words.

"I won't spare him. You will pay for it" gritting his teeth, he sat inside the car and gripped the steering so tightly that his knuckles turned white.

He increased the speed of the car and stopped his car in the middle of a forest.

He came out of his car, slamming the door and taking long strides he reached a small house.

Which seemed like nobody lived there he opened the door and entered.

He removed the plank on the floor and entered the basement.