Tempted 4

Shravanya went to the market to buy groceries item. She purchased the items required and was walking towards her home.

Her step halted when she saw few cars in front of her house. Her brow furrowed in confusion.

She went inside and saw the same person who saved her from being assaulted.

"Mumma Akash Uncle said I have to go with him but I don't want to leave you" Aira innocently blinked hugging her legs tightly with her small hands.

"We are going no where Aira" Shravanya lifted her in her arms and hid her in a protective manner.

"Sorry to intrupt you but she have to go with us. She is my brothers daughter" he replied standing from the sofa.

"She is my daughter and I won't let you take her away from me" She said standing against him making direct eye contact with him.

"You have two options either marry me and stay with us or you can pass her custody to me" he calmly replied.

"What if I reject both of your offers?" She raised her brow.

"You don't have any other options sweetheart" he leaned towards her and whispered in her ears.

She shivered at his deep voice. She knew she doesn't have any other choice.
He was a well known person she can't stand against him.

On the other hand she doesn't trust them enough to leave Aira with them alone.

Once again she chose her. Though she was not her mother by blood but she took care of her.

She closed her eyes and accepted her fate.

She agreed to marry him.

Akash didn't expect that she would agree so easily.

She agreed to marry him just for Aira. Who is not even her own child. Akash was astonished at her word it was hard for him to believe his own ears.

"Good, be ready tomorrow" he was intrupted mid sentence.

"I agreed on your proposal but that doesn't mean I am ready to marry you whenever you say" she folded her arms and glared at him.

"As your wish but Aira will go with us tomorrow and that's final" he was about to leave but his steps halted

"No..please don't take her away from me I can't stay without her even for a day" her voice broke but she still continued

" I am ready, if marriage is the last option to stay close with her I accept your condition" she said in a low voice.

"Okay then be ready. Tomorrow I will come to pick you both" He replied but before leaving he passed a smile at Aira and patted her head.

Next day...

Shravanya was ready in simple white kurti and jeans.

She saw the same black car and Akash came out in his black business suit.

Before leaving Shravanya turned to give the rent but when she arrived aunty informed her that he has already cleared the due.

She was feeling guilty and didn't want to accept his money.

She decided to talk about it with him.

Akash and Aira were waiting for her she reached and sat beside him.

Akash stopped his car infront of the court to register their marriage after few formalities they were given their marriage certificate.

"Wow mumma now I can call Akash Uncle as daddy?" Aira curiosly asked.

"Yes and you will always be my princess" Akash lifted her in his arms.

" If I am the princess than what is mumma " She innocently blinked and pouted

"Hm.. your mumma is my queen" he whispered in her ears but it was loud enough to make Shravanya's cheeks turn red as tomato.

After the work was done Akash took them to his mansion.

All the servants were shocked to see him with a women. He finally introduced her as his wife.

He got a call and had to leave in a hurry.

But before leaving he showed her their room. He even prepared a separate room for Aira.

Her room was of princess theme even the walls were designed with pictures of Disney princess.

Shravanya was in her room. She was tired so she went to freshen up.

She took a bath but her eyes went wide when she saw that she forgot to bring her clothes.

She covered herself with the towel she was contemplating whether to got out or wait for maids.

She then decided to go out since Akash was not at home.

She came out and checked if anyone is in the room after being satisfied she took her clothes and was about to go back when suddenly the closet opened and Akash came out holding his shirt in his hand.

Shravanya freezed on her way her eyes went wide and mouth hung open.

Whereas Akash was shamelessly staring at her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And here the author is traumatized after writing it.

Let me inform all the readers that this is the second last chapter of Tempted.

The person behind the words is already in a state of shock after writing all the scene of violence and that was brutal though

*ahm* *ahm*

Author is still the innocent one don't judge her for it.

*doe eyes*

If you loved this chapter do hit the star below and share your opinion about it.

Till then stay safe and healthy...

Love you all...🤍
(And btw today is my bday)
*smiles*