Acceptance 4

A man in his mid 20's was standing in the airport with a sling bag on his shoulder and goggles in his eyes.

His black curly hairs and dimpled cheeks were giving him a cute look, he was in his casuals yet something was differentiating him from the crowd.

He was the center of attention as always with every girls eyes on him filled with lust.

He ignored them gracefully when he saw his driver waiting for him. Two bodyguards who were carrying his luggage followed him from behind.

The driver bowed his head in respect and opened the door for him. He sat inside and removed his goggles revealing his brown eyes.

The driver closed his side of door and soon the car took its pace.

"I missed this place" he murmured with his gaze fixed out of the window watching them fading behind.

"Why is it so silent here play some songs kaka" he asked leaning on the back seat.

Soon the silence subsided when a soft romantic song played in the background.

He closed his eyes enjoying it.

After 30 mins...

The car stopped near a mansion.

"Sahab we have reached" the driver reminded.

He lazily opened his eyes and came out of the car stretching his arms.

"Finally back to home" his eyes sparkled with excitement.

He had a broad smile on his face when entering the mansion.

"I am back guys" he said when he saw two people sitting on the sofa.

They turned towards the entrance and saw him both of them stood up from their place.

He entered and touched masima's feet and then hugged Vivaan.

"I missed you both" He said releasing him from his hold.

"We missed you too Advay" Masima replied with her gaze softened.

"Nah you both didn't " he replied

"You didn't even invite me in your wedding" he accused him.

"Advay..." Vivaan tried

"Save it I don't want to hear the same excuse you have been giving me for past 5 years" he said and stormed towards his room.

Vivaan and Mahima ji exchanged glances and sighed.

They knew this time it won't be easy for them, they could clearly see how hurt he was.

"Why don't you tell everything to him?" Mahima ji asked him.

" Masima you know how impulsive he is and I don't want him to suffer after knowing he will break and I can't see him like that" vivaan replied with helpless.

" But what about your suffering?" She asked with tearful eyes.

" I am used to it now and if I had to bury more secrets to keep my family safe I will do it.  I will happily accept the pain alone rather than involving others" he replied with a small smile.

" You are really strong do you know that?" She smiled.

She knew he is suffering a lot yet he couldn't share his burden with anyone. He is always the one to understand other but no one can feel his pain, his suffering .

Masima felt like a heavy weight is kept on her chest watching the same kid who seems to always be the light in everyone's life is actually fighting against his darkness.

That one incident changed everyone's life.

Vivaan went towards his room and saw Adhira sitting on the bed engrossed in her phone.

" I wish you would have seen me with the same interest" he said loud enough for Adhira to hear him.

She flinched when he heard him and lifted her gaze to meet his.

Her brow creased in confusion.
" what do you mean?" She asked innocently.

He slowly came towards her and sat beside her. She shifted away from him keeping some distance between them.

"Why do you always run away from me as if I am some kind of infectious disease" he asked in hurtful voice.

"I...I mean no. It's nothing like that it's just that I am still not over my past bruises which has left some deep scars" she replied slowly.

" Adhira everyone has their own scars but we can't live thinking about it. You can't live bottling up your emotions everytime. Express it if you are not comfortable with me atleast share it with someone whom you can trust because trust me the more you keep it to yourself the more you will be hurting and suffering alone till the point you might not be able to bear it" he replied averting his gaze from her to the window.

" Do you know one thing?" She asked with her gaze fixed on him.

"What? " He asked

"Your eyes" she continued

"It seems like it is holding many secrets, many pains and many untold stories in it. Like it want to express yet it couldn't. I don't know how does it sound. You might think I am crazy..."

"No you don't " he intrupted

"But yeah it was philosophical. I never knew you could read people" he teased

"No I couldn't" her expression changed.

"Not always we could understand what goes in someone's mind" she replied slowly

"Sometimes you might think that you know everything about the person but  person whom you believed to be true might be a facade. They might be hiding their true self just to deceive you" She replied with her gaze lowered.

"But aren't we all like that? We do pretend to be someone which we are not. We too pretend to be happy when we are not, we suffer alone but infront of others we are given examples of,we are lively always happy and cheerful infront of them." He asked.

" It's true but not infront of everyone there are still people who can see your pain hidden behind your smile, who could detect when are you genuinely happy and when you are just pretending to be" She replied.

" May be then I was not lucky enough to find those "people "" he quoted with a smile.

She smiled at him in response.

" I wish you will find that person soon" she said softly.

"But I want it to be you" he muttered under his breath.

" what?" She asked as she didn't hear him.

"Nothing " he replied.

His phone started ringing so he stood up and went towards the balcony.

Adhira was staring at him.

"I know you too have your own secrets but for once I want to forget about mine and hear your part of story" she muttered under her breath.

She was staring at him without blinking her eyes, afraid that it might be a beautiful dream for her.

Vivaan on the other hand was busy in his call unaware of her brewing emotions.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I hope you all loved it.

What do you all think is Adhira falling for Vivaan?

What's  your opinion about Vivaan?

Though personally he is my favorite character.

Do comment your views on comment section and don't forget to vote and share .

Love you all....
🤍🤍