EPILOGUE

5 years later...

A cute little girl came running towards her parents cluthching her soft toy.

"Naira!! Careful " A lady went towards her and lifted her in her arms.

"Baccha you shouldn't run" she pecked her forehead.

In response the girl smiled broadly and hid her face in the crook of her neck.

"Mumma " she wrapped her arms around her neck.

"Princess doesn't love her papa now" Vivaan came from behind complaining and made a sad face.

Nira wiggled in her arms to get down. As soon as her feet touched the ground she ran towards Vivaan and hugged him tightly with her small arms.

"No. I love Papa more" she replied and kissed his cheeks. Vivaan chuckled at his daughter's antics.

"OK then Mama is leaving stay with you papa" Adhira teased her and took a few steps.

"More than Naira I need you Ira so don't ever think of leaving me" Vivaan whispered in her ears and pulled her closer by her waist.

Adhira's eyes widened with shock at his sudden action.

"Behave Mr. you can't act like this infront of my innocent girl" she scolded him.

They heard a giggle and saw Naira standing there with her hands on her eyes but was peeking through the gaps between her fingers.

Adhira and Vivaan both smiled at her naughty daughter.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Flashback...

3 years ago...

Adhira was snuggling close to Vivaan. Vivaan wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

He loved the way Adhira use to place her head on his chest, her long hairs covering his upper half.

"Do you know your embrace is the most safest place for me. Whenever you are close to me I feel like all of my problems has suddenly vanished"

"Thank you Vivaan for becoming a part of my life. I can't imagine my life without you now"

"I know I am scarred and already broken you don't deserve someone like me..." Vivaan placed his lips on her to stop her.

He slowly kissed her as if he wanted to show his emotions through his actions. He pressed his lips on hers, Adhira could feel his way of expressing and reponded slowly.

It was not rough or harsh but more soft and gentle. He slowly released her lips . And gently traced it with his fingers.

"No one is perfect Adhira we all have suffered at some point of our life."

"You know you are not the only one with past I too had one but everytime I saw you my pain fades away"

" Your smile brightens my life, I was broken too but you were the healers"

"I am not at all perfect person I have flaws yet you accepted me and embraced my true self"

"You never pretended infront of me "

" I don't know Ira but I fell for your innocence, your simplicity and your eyes were the first thing which captivated me, the amout of pain it held" he smiled and kissed her closed eyes.