Wish upon a star

context: you've been bestfriends with Karina since childhood, yet you have a secret. you're secretly inlove with her.

"Karina I don't think this is a good idea!"

You called out as you ran through the cold grass, following your bestfriend into the dark field that was illuminated by the moon and hundreds of stars above.

All you could hear was Karina's soft giggles as she continued to run further, leaving you no choice but to follow her as you were now too far away from the house.

"Seriously Karina, this isn't funny." You grew a little worried, losing sight of your bestfriend within the grass.

You stopped, too exhausted to run anymore. However Karina was no longer with you anymore which spiked your anxiety.

"Karina?" You called out, frantically looking around for your bestfriend that had disappeared only a few seconds ago.

You tried to stay calm, however you could feel your eyes slightly tear up due to the fear of being alone.

A few seconds of silence passed, leaving you to ponder.

However, it wasn't until shortly after, you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist and pull you back into a familiar body.

"Boo." Karina whispered, resting her head on your shoulder as you're heart raced faster due to the close proximity of your bodies.

You crossed your arms as the moonlight shined on you, illuminating you and Karina from the field.

"You're annoying." You sulked, feeling relieved at the presence of your bestfriend.

She flipped you around, now face to face with her soft eyes looking directly into yours.

"Are you mad?" She asked in a playful but soft tone.

You stood there, a cute frowning expression plastered on your face that Karina found absolutely adorable, and nodding.

She smiled, your heart fluttering at the sight before she looked above and stared at the stars.

"Woah Y/n, look at that!" She pointed at the sky.

You looked up at the millions of stars in the clear night sky, catching a glimpse of a shooting star.

"Woah- Did you see that!?" You shrieked, excitement on your face as you've never seen one before.

"Yes! It was fast!" Karina replied, "Quick, make a wish!"

You thought for a bit before closing your eyes, silence engulfing the both of you as you both thought hard about your wishes.

You thought for a bit, before setting on the idea of you and Karina being together, wishing upon a star that it'll happen.

You opened your eyes after the silly little wish, doubting it slightly, only to see Karina staring at you with wide and curious eyes, the moonlight shining on her face.

"What did you wish for?" She timidly asked, seeming a little embarrassed for some odd reason.

You raised an eyebrow, "Why would I tell you? It won't come true if I say it out loud, stupid."

You laughed at her, causing her to look down and smile a little.

You then looked back at the night sky to admire the view above you two, however it wasn't until Karina grabbed your face, averting your attention to her.

"Well I'll tell you my wish." She coo'ed, her eyes flickering between your lips and your eyes which was a little too obvious to you.

"What is it?" You asked curiously, admiring her beauty as she was a lot closer than before.

Her blonde hair glowed in the moonlight and so did her grey eyes that stared deeply into your brown ones. She just looked too ethearal right now,

and too kissable.

"This"

and without warning she closed the gap between you two.

You're eyes widened in shock as you had never thought you'd be kissing your bestfriend, gosh, you didn't even know she liked girls.

You soon grew comfortable at the touch of her lips against yours, allowing your hands to relax on the side of her hips and bring her closer to you.

The kiss grew deeper as she caressed your cheek, sending chills down your spine.

Soon enough, she pulled away and looked at you, lovingly.

Her lips were plump and swollen and you couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"Seriously? That's how you treat my confession?" She asked, sulking like a little kid as her arms folded.

You smiled in complete happiness, uncrossing her arms and putting them around your waist as you embraced her, "No, I'm happy you did that."

Her eyes lit up as well as her face.

"Really? Did you wish for something similar?"

You grinned before nodding, hearing a sigh of relief come from her.

"Thank God, you don't know how long I've been keeping these feelings a secret, this feels unreal-"

You instantly cut off her rambling with another kiss, this time it was warm and filled with reassurance.

Now it was just the two of you, kissing under the moonlight with no regrets.

A wish come true.

a/n: obv had to include blondrina, she will be missed fr despite her hair literally disintegrating😔😔😔