Night Market

"Okay no." You grumbled, "There's absolutely no way I'm coming with you guys."

Minjeong rolled her eyes, smacking her hand onto the table that made a harsh sound echo throughout the library.

"Seriously!? Finals just finished and it's the last week before summer. Just go out and relax a little you hermit!" Minjeong bellowed, attracting a little bit of attention from those around your table.

Your gaze finally averted from your book to Minjeong's, narrowing it at the other girl.

"As much as I love you, Aeri and Ning, that's not an exception to the absolute spawn of Satan you decided to invite out too."

You agressively whispered the last part, very much hinting that you were opposed to someone in this specific group for the outing tonight.

That specific person was Yu Jimin. Let's just say you two didn't necessarily get on well with eachother.

With her being the popular It girl that everyone on campus was basically dying to be - and well, you being the biggest nerd, over achiever type of girl - you two were definitely complete opposites.

It didn't help at the constant bickering and arguing that constantly went on between you two every single day for the last 2 years of college.

Hell, you guys were publicly known as the pair that always yapped at eachother, which people found oddly amusing.

Unfortunately nearing to the end of summer term, your friends and only friends, began growing very fond of Jimin, and so did she.

I mean it was bound to happen.

You were in a friend group consisting of 3 of the most popular girls on campus, despite being such an outcast, so Jimin was obviously needed to complete the circle.

It was almost shocking to the public as your friendgroup practically broke the stereotypes, 3 populars and 1 nerd, and that obviously brought a lot of attention to you.

As if the attention from being friends with crazily worshipped people wasn't already bad enough-

"Yah! are you even listening!?" Minjeong snapped her fingers infront of you, causing you to come back to reality.

You had now realised the presence of Ning and Aeri who probably arrived during your day dream, looking too dolled up to be in a library.

Of course, the library was your safe zone, your home, your everything. You loved studying even when there was nothing to study for, and the Librarian found it quite impressive that you had the power to make the 3 most popular girls come in through the library doors almost every day.

Aeri tilted her head, "Is my baby not coming to the Summer Market with us tonight?"

Guilty, you didn't reply.

"Yeah, she's too opposed to Ms Yu tagging along." Minjeong shrugged, accepting defeat towards trying to invite you.

"I mean can you blame her? The two are like cat and mice." Ning giggled.

You narrowed your eyes at her comment, however decided to keep shut.

Aeri spoke again, holding your hand, "Please just come, you'd do it for Aeri right? Please? Pretty pretty please-"

"Okay fine!" You grimaced, cringing at Aeri's horrible aegyo as the now pouty expression on her face had turned into a massive smile, the other two similarly doing the same.

"Yes!" They all exclaimed, but all you could do was sigh in defeat.

---

There you were, walking alongside your friends, where at the opposite end was Jimin who you had managed to avoid speaking to after just meeting up with them an hour ago.