Cuts And Bruises

Hissing in pain, you observed the fresh cuts on your face as you sat in your car that you had just parked infront of the driveway.

Working as a bartender was hard, not only did you have to accompany about a billion people whilst serving drinks until 2am in the morning, it also came with many men constantly throwing flirtatious and dehumanising comments towards you.

Tonight however, you just couldn't control your anger and before you knew it, your fist had made contact with a customer's face.

You couldn't be blamed - he had been nagging you all night for your number, and even going as far as waiting until your shift had ended to follow you out to your car.

Luckily, his strength was unmatched to yours as you used to box, leaving him lying on the ground at the expense of a few damages to your face.

"Jimin's gonna kill me." You muttered as you put on a hoodie, bringing the hood up all the way to your forehead in attempt to hide the bleeding cuts.

One was on your bottom lip, the other was on your cheek which didn't seem to stop bleeding. It was too obvious you got into another fight and you knew Jimin was bound to react. Hell, you could already hear her worried shouts from a mile away.

You sighed, wiping the excess blood before getting out of your car in a hurry.

After trudging with a slight limp towards your doorstep, you brought your keys to the door and opened it, hoping that Jimin was fast asleep by now.

Upon opening the door, you noticed all of the lights were off, allowing you to cautiously enter in a stealthy manner.

You waited for a second, listening closely for any movement within the house, but after a few seconds there seemed to be none which meant Jimin must have already hit the bed.

Sighing in relief, you took off your shoes and made your way to lock the door.

"Jagiya?"

You jumped, stopping dead within your tracks upon hearing your girlfriend's tired and raspy voice.

"Uh - hey baby." You replied awkwardly as you locked the door in a panic. You didn't dare to turn around to face your girlfriend - not yet - even though you knew it was inevitable and she'd find out eventually.

You felt those familiar arms slither around your waist, pulling you against Jimin's soft and warm body. Usually, you'd love whenever your girlfriend did this, however this time all you could do was silently wince in pain, feeling your body still ache in result from the fight.

"How was work?" She cooed as she placed her head to rest onto your shoulder, taking you out of your thoughts.

You gently deattached her arms from your waist and swiftly made a move into the kitchen.

"It was fine." You lied through your teeth as you attempted to busy yourself by opening the fridge.

Jimin didn't reply however, giving you a slight feeling that she had already caught on to your white lies.

With the force of her hand, she slammed the refrigerator door shut only for you to meet her gaze.

Her eyes immediately scanned your face, proving her suspicions right, and you knew you were fucked.

"Y/n!?" She shrieked, latching her soft hands onto your face, "What the hell!?"

"Ow, Ow! - don't touch there it hurts!" You attempted to move away from her touch however Jimin held you firm in place.

It wasn't until she let go, pacing around frantically infront of you with a troubled expression visible on her face, you began feeling an immense amount of guilt.