Focus On Me

a/n: its exam season sos

---

Saturday night madness eventually lead to crashing into Aeri's apartment with the rest of the group.

The obnoxious shooting sound effects coming from the game on the TV filled the dimly lit living room, and Ning's partial snores could occasionally be heard from the separated sofa.

"You suck Y/n!" Minjeong bellowed with a laugh as your character died once again from her wrath, the humiliating words "Game Over" painting your side of the split screen.

Scoffing, you immediately resetted and the game began once again, "Just you wait Minjeong!"

Unknowingly, you hadn't realised the prolonged stares you've been receiving from a certain somebody in the room, and she was longing for your attention. Aeri noticed, Minjeong noticed, even the sleeping Ning noticed. Everyone but you, the damn girlfriend, had noticed, and that was really starting to get on Jimin's nerves.

"Yah, Y/n-ah, come cuddle up here with me." She let out a whiny tone.

"One sec Jagiya." You replied fast, simultaneously clicking all of your controller buttons to unleash everything you had, but it was then again followed by your dead avatar and Minjeong's annoying laugh.

"No way Y/n! You genuinly suck at this!" Minjeong placed a hand over her stomach as she let out an uncontrollable laugh. You, in return, shot the deadliest glare before rolling your eyes.

Not even a second later, your finger pushed the button and the game restarted, again.

You and your competitive ass.

"Holy hell guys, it's almost 3am, get out of my apartment you hags!" Aeri bellowed as she made an appearance into the living room, a hot pot noodle in her hands.

"Not until I beat this loser!" You screamed, your voice elevating as you tried to dodge all of Minjeong's bullets coming back at you.

Aeri sighed, and you could hear her shuffle behind you to probably sit next to Jimin, who wasn't completely in the best mood with you right now.

I mean, who wouldn't? With a girlfriend acting like a 13 year old boy whos life revolves around videogames and her other annoying companion right next to her (Minjeong in this case), Jimin was bound to get frustrated, especially when she was the clingy type.

Too focused on your game, with the random blabbering between Minjeong and Aeri filling the room, Jimin had called you once again but in a more annoyed tone.

"Babe, if you don't stop playing that game and listen-."

"What Jimin?" You asked cluelessly, unaware that you had even cut her off. You didn't even turn around, too damn focused on that game that it was as if your girlfriend was talking to a wall.

"I said," She started, and the faint sound of her shuffle from the couch to the floor - where you were seated - could be heard.

"If you don't stop playing that game and listen..."

A pair of familiar arms snaked its way around your waist and soon you were being pulled against Jimin's warm body with the sensation of her teeth softly biting your ear, "...I might just have to do something about it."

Cheeks growing hotter and your breath slightly deeper, you leaned into Jimin's body as her head nuzzled into your neck.

"What's on your mind?" You asked nervously, aware that Jimin really had no limits - even in public - and you tried your best to maintain your focus on the game but it was practically impossible.

"Well," Jimin whispered, only to be heard between the both of you, "I could start off like this."

Her soft lips immediately made contact with your neck, planting small and slow kisses on your soft skin as you felt your focus begin to slowly divert from the game to somewhere else.

"Babe..." You mumbled, slightly tilting your head out of habit to give her better access, "-Minjeong and Aeri are still here."

Jimin slightly bit down onto your shoulder before running her tongue across the bite mark and bringing her lips to your ear.

"So what?" Chills were sent straight up your spine as her low voice played with you, "This is a punishment for hardly giving me attention today, so you better keep quiet."

Gulping, you felt Jimin's kisses target specific spots that only she knew would make you react in a certain way, and it was getting harder to stay still.

"Jimin," You breathed, "We're gonna get caught-"

"Oh my god Y/n, you're getting worse!?" Minjeong hollered as your avatar no longer seemed to fight as much as it used to, due to a specific someone.

Luckily, Aeri and Minjeong still had their eyes entirely glued to the screen, therefore the two were oblivious to whatever was happening between you and Jimin.

Attempting to focus on the screen, Jimin's kisses had soon turned a little more agressive and eventually she was sucking sweet spots on your neck that immediately caused your focus to dissipate.

You trembled, "I swear to god Jimin-"

"Y/n you lost again!"

The big red "game over" painted your screen, and your neck was no longer being attacked by Jimin. Instead, a faint mischievious giggle left her lips.

You huffed, standing up and immediately leaving Jimin's warmth in which she frowned at.

"Yada yada, I don't like this game anymore." You groaned before chucking your controller at Aeri who had thankfully caught it.

You then threw a glare at Jimin, who seemed to be attempting to stiffle a laugh at your unawareness of the faint red marks on your neck.

"We're leaving! Jimin and I have an early schedule tomorrow." You lied, horribly (it was 3am, let's be realistic)

Pulling Jimin up by the hand - practically dragging her out of the living room too - your girlfriend had given your confused friends a victorious smile just before leaving.

Her task was a complete success.

Jimin could not wait to have you all by herself at home, especially to finish off what she had started.