Deadline

Just a few more hours.

You mumbled to yourself, eyes droopy and heavy.

It had already hit 2:30am on a Thursday night and you were fighting for your dear life just to get this assignment finished.

It was due 10am the day of.

The only thing that lit up the room was your bright laptop screen - which you had been staring at for the last 5 hours - and the little lamp that accompanied you in your cosy apartment office.

Luckily, Jimin wasn't home and would most likely stay the night at her dorm as she mentioned that she'd be out late rehearsing.

Gosh, you just knew how much she'd scold you if she found out you were staying up and doing work - again.

Jimin knew your limits. She knew that you were a hard working uni student, however, she also knew that you were too hardworking to the point that you'd only be living off of 15 hours of sleep in just one week.

It was bad, and Jimin obviously hated it.

So she set some rules - or a ban, you could say - telling  you that you were no longer allowed to get less than 3 hours of sleep a day.

So you agreed.

However, that agreement would seem to only last a short while because you knew tonight would be the night you'd break it. This project due in under 8 hours surely wouldn't be done anytime soon, and all you could do was feel guilty.

You stared at the bright screen, hopelessly and exhaustedly with eyes scanning the mass amount of work that was waiting to be finished.

With a sigh leaving your mouth, you just hoped you wouldn't fall asleep in the next 10 minutes.

---

"Yah Jagiya, wake up."

Startled, you raised your head from the desk as your blurry eyes tried to recover from the darkness.

Shit. You swore you hadn't fallen asleep. You hadn't even recalled closing your eyes once. Yet here you were, waking up in a confused state.

You turned to your side to see Jimin leaned against your desk, peering down at you with a frown plastered on her face.

I swear she said she'd be busy tonight!?

You thought to yourself as you attempted to keep your gaze steady, still trying to recover from being abruptly awoken.

"Seriously Y/n? Do you even know what time it is?" She asked with a slightly demanding tone as she crossed her arms.

Gosh did she look a little too fine. Especially in sweatpants and a cropped tank top - her go to rehearsal fit.

"Uh - " You started, shaking your thoughts away as you glanced and squinted at the bottom of your screen.

"3:32am - Holy shit." You cursed, noticing that you had slept for about an hour and still had heaps of work left to do.

Unconciously, your hands immediately went back to work, frantically typing away.

Jimin noticed, and not even a second later, she forcefully used her hand to close your laptop shut.

You jumped, moving your fingers in time before they could get clamped down.