Caught?!

I had the perfect plan to get Liy alone and kill her. I ask her to discuss death preventing privately so Pillow won't know, and kill her! I can use the same strategy with Pie if I need to.

"Hey Liy! Remember how we promised to prevent death? Well, why don't we plan out how we're gonna do it? In private, so Pillow can't hear," I said.

"Alright! Can I bring Pie along?" asked Liy.

"Less people, less likely it is that Pillow will see us," I said.

"You have a point. Where should we talk about it?" asked Liy.

"Follow me!" I said, and started leading her to where I killed Marker. It was a pretty blocked off area that was nearly impossible to see inside of unless you were inside. The grass nearby is even taller than Grassy.

"So, what should we do to prevent death?" asked Liy.

"We need to stop Pillow once and for all. We could kill her and have everyone agree to never recover her, but that goes against our death prevention..." I said.

"You're right about the first part, but how should we do it?" asked Liy.

I looked around to be sure no one was nearby and said, "Don't know, don't care."

"Do you mean you don't care how it's done, or if we stop her...?" Liy asked nervously.

"If we stop her. Like, no point stopping her when she isn't even the one behind all the murders," I said.

"If she's not who is?!" asked Liy.

"Me," I said and pulled out my knife.

"Nononono please don't do this! Why kill me anyway?!" asked Liy.

"Have you not noticed the order people have been dying? Black Hole had a crush on Marker, and he's dead now. Black Hole found his dead body with Lightning and Remote and became closer friends with them, and they died too. You, I saw comforting Black Hole over Marker's death. I instantly knew you were next after I saw that," I said.

"Y-You're a yandere?!" Liy asked, shocked.

"Yup," I said. 

Liy started to run, and so I grabbed her by the arm as tight as I could.

"Let me go!" she said.

"No! You know what I've done, and you've gotten too close to Black Hole!" I said.

I held onto her arm as tight as I could and I killed her as quickly as possible. After I did do that, I heard a loud gasp.

"T-Tree?!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah shorter chapter, but IDK how to make it longer without unnecessary dialogue.

I was also thinking about adding more after he got caught, but I wanted to leave you on a cliffhanger >:3

- Crystal, CEO of Treehole and Airypack