Wow a chapter with no kills-

(A/N: Filler title)

I was planning on how I was gonna to kill Bottle, when Pillow came up to me.

"I think we both know who you're gonna kill next," said Pillow. "Bottle, right?"

"How'd you know?" I said sarcastically. 

"Lucky guess. But don't you think you should take a break from this? You've been killing rather quickly," said Pillow.

"Don't you think you should let me kill at my own pace unless you want to be next instead of Bottle?" I said.

"Okay, fine, I'll let you kill quickly," said Pillow.

"Good Pillow," I said.

"So... When are you planning on killing her, and how are you gonna do it? She's always with someone, it's nearly impossible to get her alone!" said Pillow. 

"You've got a point," I said.

"So how are you gonna do it?" asked Pillow.

"I'll figure it out eventually. For now, maybe I will take a break while figuring out how to do it. I could use the time to comfort Black Hole," I said.

"Comfort Black Hole because of the mental pain you caused him...?" Pillow said quietly. I heard her though. 

"Pillow?" I said and pulled out my knife.

"ItakebackwhatIsaidItakebackwhatIsaid!" said Pillow.

I put away my knife, making Pillow sigh of relief. 

"Good," I said and left to go find Black Hole.

Once I did find him, I saw Bottle and Pie comforting him. I was of course jealous, but I didn't approach them. I just watched what was happening behind a tree. I would have killed them from a long distance like I did with Pen, but I know now that they can be recovered when I do that.

I watched with major jealousy as Pie and Bottle were comforting Black Hole. I should be the one to comfort him! But they're with Black Hole, so I can't kill them...

Or maybe I can! And just kill them after recovering them like I did with Pen!

But I did say I would take a break from killing to comfort Black Hole...

But who cares what I told Pillow?

No, I can't do it. It's too risky. My knife may get sucked into Black Hole, or if I hit one of them, the other may try running away before I can kill them. Or I might just end up missing entirely. Pen's murder was sort of just last minute, so I didn't have a chance to think about the risks and I kinda just panicked and killed him.

I decided to just keep watching them and see what happens.

Black Hole POV

Why do I feel like I'm being watched...?

It's probably nothing, just my mind playing tricks on me.

"Black Hole, you there? You kinda just spaced out," said Pie.

"Oh- yeah, I'm here," I said. "Just... Thinking about some stuff."

"I really miss everyone too..." said Bottle. "And I mean, you or I could be next! Well, I could be next. I don't think you can die. But Pie could be next!"

"Let's not think about that please," said Pie.

"Bottle is right, though. I can't be killed, but you or her could be next, and I don't wanna lose either of you! Or Tree! Or well, anyone else. Even Fanny or Pillow, honestly. I know they're murderers and I'm a death preventer, but really don't want to lose anyone else!" I said.

I swear, I cannot shake the feeling that I'm being watched. 

Pie POV

I can tell Black Hole is nervous about something, but every time I ask him, he just says he's worried about one of us being next. I know it's more than that. I'm not an idiot. My girlfriend (Bottle) kind of is, but I can tell that Black Hole isn't just nervous about that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stopped the chapter there for 2 reasons; it was exactly 600 words (Including the ___ POV parts), and I didn't really know how to continue it. I decided to just end the chapter there instead of making you all wait a while for a new chapter while thinking of what I could do to continue it.

Also sorry Bottle fans for calling her an idiot. It's kinda true tho, she isn't very smart. 

And yes Pietle is canon in this book.

But does Tree care? Nope.

-Crystal, CEO of Treehole and Airypack