Mutual Feelings?

{BLOOD WARNING IN THIS CHAPTER}

(Although it's technically ink not actual blood but still)

"Marker?! How are you alive?! I thought-"

"You killed me? Nope. I just fell into a coma for however long it was between when you quote unquote "killed" me and now," said Marker.

"So you just woke up? Does Black Hole know?" I asked.

"He doesn't know," said Marker.

"Keep it that way, or I'm murdering you for real this time," I said.

"No, you won't. I took your knife and zap ray," said Marker.

"When did you have time to do that?!" I asked.

"When I stopped you from killing Pie. I grabbed your weapons before you could get up," said Marker.

"Give those back!" I said.

"Why would I?! You're just gonna kill more people if I do!" said Marker.

"True, but I can't have anyone getting in the way of me and Black Hole!" I said.

"You killed me, Lightning, Remote, Liy, Pen, and Bottle because you have a crush on Black Hole?!" said Marker.

"Yes. Now give me my weapons back or I'll make you!" I said.

"How will you make me?" asked Marker.

"Pillow, you can come out now," I said, and Pillow came out and took my weapons back from Marker.

"What-?" said Marker.

"You see, I saw you wake up. I just acted surprised when I saw you now. Also, I didn't really get a chance to ask this before, but why do you have a scarf?" I asked.

Marker took off his scarf, to show....

...that.

"...yeah keep it on," I said.

He put his scarf back on.

"Listen, I won't actually kill you. Yet. Black Hole would be heartbroken. But you can NOT stop me from killing, or else I will," I said.

"...I'm concerned at the fact that you said "Yet"," said Marker.

"Stay away from Black Hole and don't stop me, and I won't do it," I said

"Fine..." 

"Good. Now let me get back to killing Pie," I said.

I turned back to Pie and Black Hole, but I saw that Pie had left, and I glared at Marker.

"You were stalling me so Pie could run away, weren't you," I said.

"Perhaps," Marker said with a smug smile.

"I'll get my revenge," I said.

"Did someone say REVENGE?" asked Ice Cube.