Revenge

Tree POV

I was still watching Black Hole, Pie and Bottle when I remembered something. I didn't have to kill them with my knife.

I have a gun.

Well, technically a zap ray... lazer.. shooter.. thing....

What is it even called???

(A/N: This thing

But fr tho what is it called???)

So I can just shoot Pie and Bottle with it, and they'll die!

But first, I need to change the code in the recovery center again. They need to be removed from it too. 

Basically, the reason why no one who I killed could be recovered is because the recovery centers have the people who can be recovered from it coded into it, and if I remove someone from the code, they can't be recovered. (A/N: Idea by my friend @potato_511!) Pillow taught me how to remove someone from the code of a recovery center.

So I went to go do that, and when I came back Bottle and Pie were still with Black Hole.

I shot Bottle with it, so she's now dead forever. But when I was about to shoot Pie...

"Stop!" 

I couldn't. Someone pushed me over and I couldn't shoot her. 

"Tree, why are you doing this?!"

"Because I-" I turned around to see who it was, and I saw....

"Marker?!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have this filler chapter that I'm rewriting later :>

I'm sorry for not updating for a while, I kinda forgot about this book for a bit so yea I made a filler chapter.

Or is it really filler when it has major plot points? Like the fact that MARKER IS ALIVE?

But yeah before the next chapter comes out I'm rewriting this one since it's way too short since I didn't know what to write, and I would make it longer but I wanted to leave you on a cliffhanger.

So yea, I'ma rewrite this chapter soon, unless you think I should keep it and just have it be a short chapter.

-Crystal, CEO of Treehole and Airypack