PARTY

We emerged out of the office after a hectic day. We went to Rowan's mother's house to see Richy and of course to bring him back with us .

After 30 mins of ride we reached his house. We rang the door bell and we were welcomed by Rowan's father. When we entered, we saw a lovely scene.

Clara was chasing after Richy for ruining her face with his sketches while she was sleeping.

"Got you" Clara said.

Saying this she started tickling Richy all over his body and Richy was giggling in a mess.

After he noticed our presence he came running towards us and we bent both down to reach his level so that he could hug us. He gave us a tight hug and muttered that he missed us .

After a few chatting we decided to head home and when we told Richy that we were going to a new home he was ecstatic.

We bid our goodbyes and hopped inside the car. Rowan took the driver seat while I took the passenger seat and Richy sat on my lap.

Richy started telling Rowan how he spent in his grandma's home and Rowan was a good listener to him but not for me .

After few minutes
"Uncle can I sit in your lap and drive your car" he asked
"No Richy. You are a small kid" I told him with a stern look
"But aunt, uncle is gonna hold my hands" he said with puppy eyes look
"No Richy it's not a good idea" I replied
"How come aunt you will sit in a shopping cart and have fun but I can't right" he told

Rowan let out a chuckle.

"Fine come here champ" he said and took Richy on his lap
"You are spoiling him Rowan" I said
"Yeah like how my uncle spoils you" Richy said
"You are getting bolder day by day Richy" i said
"Fine stop your fighting. Richy come let's drive the car" he distracted him from the fight and gladly Richy was distracted

 Richy come let's drive the car" he distracted him from the fight and gladly Richy was distracted

I captured this beautiful scene which I was witnessing.

After a few minutes, we reached our home. Richy was excited seeing the big mansion and he started running here and there. It was difficult to catch him. He roamed the whole House and when he saw his bedroom he was over the moon.

"Omg uncle i love my bedroom. You are the best" saying this he pecked him.

I scoffed

"How can I forget my lovely aunt." Saying he pecked my cheeks and my lips.

When Rowan saw Richy pecking my lips, he was jealous and muttered "that's for me"

"Fine champ let's tuck you in the bed"saying this he took him in his arms and placed him on the bed and tucked him in his bed. We both gave a kiss on his forehead and emerged out of his bedroom.

We both entered our room and i decided to change my dress before sleeping. I came out wearing joggers and sweattshirt. He was shirtless and i flustered seeing him

"Aren't you gonna put on a t-shirt" I asked
"No i have a habit of sleeping shirtless" he said
I mouthed him oh and was checking out his abs shamelessly

"Enjoying the view, butterfly" he smirked
Hearing him I came out from my thoughts and dashed to bed while dropping myself under the duvet.
After a few seconds he laid in bed. I gasped when he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He pecked my head and slept and here I was like I am gonna die any moment due to my fast heart beating.

Next morning I woke up and saw Rowan was still sleeping beside me like a baby. There is no office today since it's Sunday and today we have to go the party.

I pecked his lips and released myself from his grip and went to do my morning routine. After 30mins of good shower I came out and emerged into the wardrobe . I wore a t-shirt and a joggers. After that I descended downstairs to Richy's room. He was already awake so I asked him to take shower and come.

I went to kitchen seeing maids doing some work. Seeing me, they greeted me and asked me what to cook. I told them today I will cook but they were bit hesitant. I assured them nothing will happen. I prepared lasagna since it's Richy's as well as Rowan's favourite.

After 30 minutes Richy came downstairs and followed by him Rowan was also coming.

I asked them to sit in dining hall. After 10 minutes i completed making breakfast and asked the maids to serve.

I was waiting for Rowan's reply after he tasted it. He was calm and didn't show any emotions so it was hard to guess whether he liked it or not.

He called one of the maid.

"Who prepared today breakfast. It's amazing" he asked
"Sir, Mrs Rowan prepared today" she said

He asked her to leave and looked at me and I was burning in his gaze. He quickly pecked my lips when Richy was not noticing us and whispered "food is amazing butterfly" he said.

At evening. We decided to get ready for the party and on the way we will drop Richy at his grandma's place

After 1 hour I came out of room to see Rowan already in his suit. As soon as he saw me his eyes locked over me. He was scrutinizing my outfit. As i descended downstairs he pecked my forehead

"I think we can cancel the party" he said
"Shut up" I playfully hit his chest

My outfit

Us:

We both dropped off Richy at his grandma's place and went to the party.