ARRIVAL OF BITCH

It's Sunday so no office and it's family time. We three were in home theatre watching Avengers of course it's not my choice. Richy was the one to choose it and I protested since we are watching this movie nth time but that bastard Rowan took Richy's side and they won against me.

I was sulking while watching the movie and Richy was watching it like it was his first time.

I felt someone's presence in my duvet and I very well knew who it was. He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer and he started smuggling against my neck inhaling my sandalwood perfume.

"Is my butterfly angry?" He asked

I didn't reply to him.

"My angry bird" he called me

No reply.

Suddenly his hands went inside my t-shirt and he started sucking my neck.

I gasped

"Rowan" i whispered

No reply

" Karma is a boomerang bitch"

"Rowan please" I begged

He stopped his actions but he didn't take his hands out of my t-shirt

"Never ignore me, my kitten or else the consequences will be hard" he said in a husky voice and bit my earlobe.

I nodded

"Wait till my daughter or son comes, we will both team up against you" I told him.

"Oh I would love to see that baby" he said

"But before he or she comes, you need my cooperation baby" he said

I rolled my eyes

"Never roll that pretty eyes of yours in front of me kitten" he said

He started roaming his hands inside my t-shirt again

"Rowan, Richy is here" I whispered

"He is watching the movie Butterfly " he told

He roamed his hands to my upper breast

"Oh my kitten is not wearing her bra" he stated

Shit! I forgot to wear. Now I turned on the beast mode I thought to myself

He grabbed one of my boobs and started massaging it with his pretty hands of his. Suddenly he flipped me and I was under his body now. I peeped to see Richy and I guess he slept while watching the movie.

"Little sex won't cause any trouble butterfly" he said

Saying this he went inside my t-shirt and rested his head between my breast. He sucked one of my boobs while his hand was busy in massaging my other boob. I moaned. He was leaving hickey on my chest. He came to my lips and started nibbling and teasing.

His hands travelled down and he slided his hands inside my panties.

"So wet for me baby" he teased me

He slowly started fingering me.

Our hot makeout session was disturbed by a ringing bell on the door. We both groaned. He departed from me and I felt empty without him being inside me. I fixed my dress and he washed his hands and went to the door to open.

(An: If you are wondering where are maids then let me clear it. Since it's Sunday so it's a day off to the workers)

When he opened, It was Selena who was on the door. I was shocked to see her and same goes to Rowan.