MOOD SWINGS

My beautiful sleep was disturbed by sun rays that hit my beautiful face. I groaned and wake up to see that windows were not closed.

"Rowan!!" I shouted cause he wasn't beside me

Suddenly someone burst into our room and it was ofcourse Rowan. He was panting heavily due to running. What surprised me was that he was in apron.

"What happened love?" He asked me

"You don't love me anymore. You didn't even close the window last night and you weren't beside me when I woke up. Tell me now you got a beautiful girl right?" I asked him with sobbing and I knew that I was sounding ridiculous but you know pregnancy hormones

"Butterfly why would I stop loving you" he said softly

"Because I am fat" i said while sobbing.

"Only if you look the way I look at you, you will realise how beautiful you are" he said softly

"Iam sorry" I apologised for my impulsive thoughts

He sat next to me and hugged me and suddenly I started sobbing. He panicked looking at me

"What happened butterfly" he asked me softly

"Iam so sorry that Iam causing you so many troubles and irritating you. You go find a better wom"- I was cut off by his lips on mine

The kiss lasted for 10 minutes.

"Dare you to say that again" he said furiously and went away without glancing at me not forgetting to slam the door with a huge thud sound.

"Shit I made him angry" I mumbled

I get up and took a much needed shower and slipped into a lose fit to hide my bump.

Like other women I didn't like to flaunt my baby bump to the whole world and neither Rowan didn't wanted.

I tied my hair into a bun and descended downstairs to see Rowan and Richy talking seriously.

Richy ran to me and hugged me as soon as he saw me while Rowan didn't even spare a glance.

I took a seat and he served our breakfast and it was bizarre that our morning breakfast routine was so silent except Richy talkings.

I guess I really fucked up this time

We three hopped into the car and he started driving while Richy was talking with my baby bump. He dropped Richy at his school and the car ride again fell into silence. I tried to talk to him but all I got was a cold shoulders. I eventually gave up as I felt I was talking with walls.

He dropped me to office and drove off to his office without sparing a glance at me.

The day came to a hault with full of meetings that made me weary and all I wanted to do was sleep in my comfy bed in Rowan's arm.

I looked at the clock to see to ticking 5.30 and Rowan would come to pick me up at 7. I decided that I will surprise him at home. I asked my secretary to drop me at her home and message Rowan that I reached home with my secretary. He read the message but there wasn't no reply from him. I sighed.

Today I asked Richy to sleep at his grandparents house as I wanted to spend some quality time with Rowan so I was now alone at home.

He reached home today at 10pm.

Rowan's pov

I reached home little late today as I had some work and when I reached, lights of the house were dim and I frowned.

I turned on the lights to see rose petals on the floor that led me somewhere. I followed the rose petals to see it ended at the doorstep of our room.

I opened the door to see the room decorated with flowers and candles.

I heard a clicking sound from the bathroom

I saw my wife entering the room and she looked like a raw fucking dish and her perfume lingered in the room giving me solace and she already gave me a boner. Now I have to take a cold shower.

"What are you doing Hazel?" I growled at her.

She strided her way towards me and removed my blazer.

She hugged me tightly like her life depended on that hug.

"Iam sorry Rowan, my mood swings are irritating you" she sobbed.

I departed from the hug and cupped her face

"Butterfly, I was angry at you for telling me to find a better woman not at your mood swings. You are the only woman I want not other butterfly. Get it in your head" I told her and kissed her softly and broke the kiss after 5 minutes but she took me off guard by pulling me closer and attacking my lips.

Now she had to deal with the mess she created.

I dominated now by pulling her closer leaving no space between us and this time I kissed her feral and made her understand that she is the only woman I want to fuck.

"I love you" I told her while pumping my finger inside her little cunt.

"I know" she said while rolling her eyes and there was sudden urge to spank her hard.

"That's good cause now I am gonna show you how much I love you" I said and thrusted my two more finger not announcing and she screamed making me smug.

That night was feral with screams, moaning and breaking the bed.