PUNISHMENT (SMUT)

We went to his mother's house as she called us when we were heading to our home and insisted to have dinner with his family. After eating dinner with the four ladies of the house, Clara, me, Ellen and his grandma started gossiping while the mens of the house gave us a boring look. So mens went to hall and started talking about business and Richy at Rowan's lap sleeping like a panda.

After 2 hours, we decided to head home since it's already 11 o'clock.
Ellen insisted to stay with them for a night. With her pleading eyes I almost gave up but Rowan was stubborn and told that we will visit them next time.

Bidding goodbyes to the family, we hopped into the care and drove off to our home.

After we reached home, I took Richy in my arms and went to his room to tuck him on his bed. Before emerging out of his room, I pecked his forehead.

I was welcomed with darkness in our room. I shrugged it off and went to wardrobe to change into my PJ's. Suddenly I was wrapped by a pair of arms. When I looked up to see the owner of the arms, it was Rowan so I just let him do whatever he wanted to do. I was searching for my comfy PJ's

"You don't have to change" he said in a husky voice while nibbling with my earlobe
"I am uncomfortable in this dress" I said with heavy breathing
"You won't feel cause I am ripping this dress tonight anyway" he said
"What!?" I gasped
"My kitten needs a punishment for ignoring me" he said

Saying this he took me in his arms and I wrapped my legs around his torso. He pinned me to the wall and started sucking my neck giving me hickey

"Rowan" I moaned
"Yes butterfly" he asked while sucking my neck
"Don't give me hickey" I pleaded him
"Why" he asked without letting my neck
"What if others see" I asked
"I don't care just hide it with your makeup or just let it be cause I want the world to know that you are mine"

With this he attacked my lips and after few minutes he thrusted his tongue and we both started fighting with our tongues.

He took me the the bed without breaking the kiss

"Sit down" he asked

I was bewildered by his sudden confession

"I asked you to sit down" he demanded

I did what he said

"Now remove my pants" he demanded

I was flustered and started unbuttoning his pants. Soon the pant fell off and he was now in his boxers and the buldge was clearly visible. I internally smirked cause It was because of my effect.

"Now remove my boxers" he demanded with a smirk on his face

I did what he said and there I saw his membrane erected towards me. I was flustered.

"Now suck it" he told me

I took his membrane in my hands and first I started sucking his tip while caressing it with my hands.

He grabbed my hair as he couldn't handle the pleasure I was giving him.

"Fuck you are giving me a best blowing job"he said

I now took his whole membrane into my mouth and started sucking it. To tease him I licked it with my tongue.

"Butterfly Iam gonna cum" he said

Soon he did and without complaining like a good girl, I started drinking the juice.

After few minutes we parted off.

"Now it's my time butterfly" he said
"Yes daddy" I told him with a innocent look.

After that he went to my clit and started giving me pleasure. I placed my nails on his back while he groaned.

He soon started sucking my clit and after few minutes I was Cumming while he started drinking it.

After two hours we parted from eachother and I dozed off as I was tired and he took me in arms and slept.

Next morning I woke up with a beautiful sight. I was in his arms. After few minutes of eye rapping I pecked his lips and ruffled his hair. I was about to get up but I couldn't since I was feeling pain in lower abdomen. I mentally cursed but my thoughts were interrupted by some giggles. I looked at him and he was grinning.

"You bastard, you are the reason for this and you are laughing at me" I told him with a angry face.

He chuckled

"I am sorry butterfly, come let's go and take shower together so that we could save water" he said and winked at me

Saying this he took me in his arms and I wrapped my arms on his neck. We both took shower together thank god we didn't ended up doing anything.

Since it was Sunday, so no office today.

I wore one of his sweat tshirt and a joggers.

I came down to see Richy watching TV.

I went to him and pecked his forehead and dashed to kitchen to see that maids are already preparing breakfast.

After few minutes we went to have our breakfast, everything was going perfectly until Richy shooted me wierd questions

"Aunty why your leg are shaking from morning " he said
I choked on my food and saw Rowan internally smirking. I wish I could wipe that smirk from his face.

"It's nothing Richy, aunt was just working till late night" I said while looking at Rowan

Richy just mouthed oh

We spent the rest of the saying watching Netflix