ILY

Before starting my story, I would like to thank Mahek3142 for liking all parts of my story. Thank you for showering your love for my story and this story is purely dedicated to you dear for supporting me

_______________________________________

He didn't utter any word and as each second passed my heart beating rate was increasing.

"Row-an" I called him with a broken voice

"Are you pregnant?" That was the only thing he uttered after 30 minutes of being silent. Should I be happy that he talked to me after 30 minutes ?or panic about the question he asked me?

"Yes" I uttered with thousands of  what if questions running in my head.

He stood up and before I could say anything he slammed the door indicating that he emerged out of the room not giving space for me to talk.

I was now getting nervous cause he left me without taking. I decided to wait for him to have a proper talk.

Seconds turned into minutes and minutes turned into hours yet there was no trace of him.

I didn't knew when I slept on the couch waiting for him.

Next morning I woke up finding myself in the bedroom but wait wasn't I waiting for him on the couch then who brought me to our bedroom ?.

Did he bring me? Then he must be at home. Without caring about the way I looked, I started searching for him but he wasn't in the mansion. My hopes crushed.

When I asked the maid if she knew about Rowan where he is and to that she replied that he went to office early morning. I nodded at her and went to our room.

Was he ignoring me now? Did he hate me just for being pregnant? Will he divorce me just because I am pregnant? Will the happily ever after turns into sadly ever after?

I shrugged off my thoughts and chanted myself that it was just my impulsive thoughts.

Without any delay I did my business and slipped into my office attire. I can't ditch my office cause I have errands to run. Ironically that's the thing I told myself but is truth I wanted to get off my overthinking.

I slipped into Rowan's denim shirt cause for now I wanted his warmth which his clothes provided me

I then drove off the office and the employees welcomed me with their greetings. I then strided towards my private elevator and clicking into the 12th floor cause that's where my cabin is located and the entire floor is devoted to me cause I like to be in my space.

My cloud of thoughts were interrupted by ding sound which made me realise that Iam at my floor.

I emerged out of the elevator to get greeted by Lily. She gave me a coffee and I frowned at her cause I always drink black coffe but today she gave me just a coffee.