IGNORING

Next morning I woke up as the sun rays hit my eyes. I mentally cursed the sun for giving the bright sun rays. I looked beside me to see him sleeping peacefully.

He is cute while sleeping but a devil when he is awake.

Last night flashed into my mind and I flustered but what if he regrets. I will be shattered if he regrets having sex with me. I was now afraid to face him so I decided to head to office to ignore him. I freed myself from his grip and went to restroom to take shower.

I wore my office clothes and completed my look with sandal heels. I turned around to see him sleeping peacefully.

I decided not to wake him up and head to the office

At 10pm

Rowan's pov:

I woke up feeling no presence beside me. I went to check the restroom and she was not there. I searched all over the mansion but she was not there. I was furious that she left me.

I took my phone and dialled her number but it went straight to the voice note. I texted her but there was no sign of reply. I was going nuts about her.

I then asked one of the maids and she told me that she went to the office. I heaved.

I went to take a bath and head to my office.

After taking a bath and getting ready i hopped into the car to head to my office. On my way to my office I called  Hazel an ample number of times but she didn't pick up.

I called her secretary, Lily to know about her . She told me that she was in a meeting at 9.30pm and now she was free for the past hour.

I realised that she was ignoring me. Fuck I cursed and sped my car to my office.

I was in a grumpy mood today after knowing that she has been ignoring me. I scolded my employees for making the slightest mistake. I was not able to concentrate even in my meeting. I was zoning out. It had never happened for me and that too for a girl. I think I am going crazy for her.

In the evening I decided to go to her office to clear things out with her as I came to know that she has no meetings from 4 to 5.30.

At 3, Richy came to my office with a huge grin. I looked at him and smiled. When I asked how he came, he replied that he came with my dad.

He came and sat on laps and in return i kissed his forehead and he giggled.

At 3.45, after completing a few files, I looked down to see Richy sleeping while cuddling me. It felt really good. Slowly I woke him up and told that we are heading to Hazel company. He was ecstatic about it.

We both hopped into the car and drove off to Hazel company. I took Richy in my arms and entered the office.

Everyone greeted me while I gave them a curt nod to all.

I saw Lily sitting and doing some paper work and I asked her if Hazel was free and she nodded. So without knocking I entered inside her cabinet

She was pissed

"Don't you have minimum courtesy to knock on the door" she snapped

Richy giggled and that's when Hazel looked up to see me and Richy. She was stupefied to see me

I chuckled seeing her reaction

"Hi there wifey" I winked at her. She was glowing today and I know whose effect it was

"Hi there aunty" he too winked at her like I did

She chuckled at him.

Richy jumped off my arms and went to Hazel's lap. He sat in her lap and she started showering him with kisses

I wish I was treated like Richy. I then realised that I was envying about the attention Richy got. I mentally cursed myself for being jealous seeing a kid.

I cleared my throat. She looked at me and our eyes locked.

"Richy could you please go and play with Lily for sometime. Aunt and I have some important business to talk" I told him

He nodded like a good bye and left while Hazel was seeing him like don't go but the poor little boy didn't understand.

He left the cabinet. I took my seat and was trying to conversation with her while she looking everywhere except me. I felt irritated by the ignorance so I went towards her and grabbed her hands and place it above her head. She gasped.

"Why the fuck are you ignoring me Mrs Rowan" I snapped

She was not looking at me

"Look at me" I demanded. She now stared at me
"Good now tell me the fucking reason" I asked

"Because I thought you would regret having sex with me and I would shatter to know about it" she said with tears

"Did I tell you that i regretted" i asked her

She shook her head

"I need words Mrs Rowan" I said
"No"
"I never regretted having sex with you and it was a beautiful memory of us together" I told her softly
"But we don't love each other and we broke the contract rule" she said
"Fuck the contract" i said

Saying this I kissed her passionately trying to show my love to her and she reciprocated

After 5 minutes we parted away

"You know you are driving me crazy and no one has ever done to me. I have feelings for you butterfly and I would want us to give us a chance and take things slow. Will you" he questioned me

Hearing him I was over the moon and immediately nodded to him like a child while chuckled.

After that we both went to our home with Richy in Rowan's lap while Richy blurting about his day.

I felt happy that he gave us a chance and wanted to work our relationship.