𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

"Chan. Here is the list. I'd want you eight to create some great songs for the music festival. I'm hoping it'll be ready by then. Their names and phone numbers are on the list." The Principal handed him a piece of paper.

"I'll, Mr. Park." Chan bowed and exited the room.

"Why does he think I'll do that?" Chan murmured, clutching the paper.

He began walking while staring at the paper in his hand. However, He collided with a boy, causing the water and paper to spill. Water blurred the names on the sheets, revealing just the numbers.

"I am really sorry. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." As he gathered his belongings, he remarked.

"No, No. It's fine. It's also my fault. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." Chan reassured.

"Uhm. "Was there anything important written on the paper?" The youngster inquired.

"Oh no. It was of not much use.-" "YANG JEONGIN," screamed a teacher, cutting Chan off mid-sentence.

"I am really sorry. "I have to go," Jeongin said, starting to run.

"Woah. "Why do I have to go through this?" Chan stated as he examined the damp paper.

He took the paper and returned to his locker, ignoring the crowd's murmurs as usual.

Jisung and Changbin were his only two buddies.

He retained the moist paper and locked the locker, but his friends pulled him.

"Hyung, why were you called at the principal office?" Jisung inquired.

 "Oh, I see. That jerk requested me to prepare music for him before to the Music Festival. He handed me a list of names, but it became drenched." He let out a sigh.

"What a sad old man. He's fighting for his life." Jisung stated.

"HAN JISUNGG." Chan yelled and ran toward Jisung, but Changbin stopped him.

"Leave him alone, hyung." He does it on a daily basis. You can't keep sprinting behind him all the time."

"Let's go, Jisung." We don't want to be late for that shithead's class."

"Ay Ay, captain." Jisung said as he followed them both.

They arrived at class as usual, but Chan's thoughts were on Jeongin.

"Cute," was the only thing that came out of his lips, drawing the two's attention to him.

"Wtf. "Who the hell are you referring to as cute?" Changbin grimaced. 

"Hyung, "Did you fall in love?" Jisung exclaimed.

"I'm not sure. I met him today; we both ran into each other." "Oww, fuck." As the chalk passed between him and Jisung, Chan remarked.

"Out of my class, Mr. Bang, Mr. Han, and Mr. Seo." NOW." According to the professor.

"She's a total bitch." Jisung mumbled, causing the two to laugh.

"I said NOW," she stated again.

"I am disappointed in both Mr. Bang and Mr. Seo. "I believe you should discontinue your association with Mr. Han."

"Imma kill this bitch." Jisung mumbled as he exited the classroom.

"Did you say something?" He ignored her, and the three of them headed to their studio.

They spent the entire day at the studio before returning home.

 All eight live alone in their homes, with servants to help with housework.

Chan removed damp paper from a notepad, staining the pages as well.

"Damn, only the numbers are visible. "Wait a minute, these two numbers look familiar." Chan noticed two phone numbers but ignored them.

He decided to start a group chat, which started the restless nights, losing some of his brain cells, and so on.

。 ★ • * 。

Someone remarked, "Mr. Yang Jeongin," as he turned to see.

"Shit," he murmured as he began to run.

"Yah, you ungrateful brat." His professor screamed.

"Why today?" As Jeongin turned to face his teacher, he collided with someone. The boys' water and paper spilled, soaking the paper.

"I am really sorry. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." Picking up his belongings, Jeongin remarked.

"No, No. It's fine. It's also my fault. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." Jeongin paused for a moment after hearing Chan's voice.

'Why does he sound like CB97? His voice matches with his.' Jeongin thought

When he noticed the elder scooping up the dampened paper, he snapped out of his thoughts.  

"Uhm. "Was anything significant written on the paper?" He inquired, feeling guilty.

"Oh no. It was of not much use.-" 

"YANG JEONGIN," screamed the professor from the end of the corridor.

'I wanna kick this shithead so badly right now,' He thought.

"I really apologize. "I have to go," he muttered, running away.

He was finally able to break away from his professor after a few rounds.

He then headed to his secret hideout, which only he and Seungmin knew about. He was surprised to find Seungmin there.

"Oh, hey. "What exactly are you doing here?" He inquired.

"I just didn't had the mood to attend rest of the classes." He responded.

Jeongin hummed as he drank some water.

"Woah. You appear to be thirsty. "Did you do a mile run or something?" Seungmin adjusted his posture.

"That shithead, as usual," Jeongin said.

"Oh,"

"However, you know what. "I did notice something strange today?" Jeongin mumbled.

"Wait a minute, don't tell me. "Did you fall in love?" Seungmin exclaimed, turning to face Jeongin.

"Stop talking, Seung. Today, I ran into a guy whose voice reminded me of CB97." Jeongin replied, dismissing Seungmin's excitement.

"Innie, you are too obsessed with him that you even start to hear his name." Jeongin fixed his gaze on the elder.

"OR. They could have similar sounds."

"Maybe you're right." From Jeongin.

Seungmin fell asleep, and Jeongin began to use his phone. However, both were startled by the sound of music.

Jeongin went over to them and suggested them to turn down the volume. 

"Dude, Reduce the volume. People in the area can clearly hear you." He stated.

"Oh, okay." Jeongin was taken aback by what he heard. His voice was too deep.

They turned down the music, and Jeongin returned to the room.

"Dang. People nowadays have unusual tones," he sat down.

"Huh?" Seungmin inquired.

"Nothing,"

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

This story contains a bit of everything. 

AND I DON'T THAT GREAT SENSE OF HUMOUR TO CREATE THOSE FUNNY GROUPCHATS....
BUT I'LL TRY...

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3