𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺

The boys learnt the choreography for the first song in two days.

They still had almost two months till the music festival. Following that, the four did not get any packages.

Jisung was on his way to the grocery store when he noticed someone he recognized a few feet ahead of him.

He ultimately realized the latter after a lot of thought.

"Seung," he called, causing the latter to turn to face him.

"Oh hey Ji,"

"Where were you going?" Jisung inquired.

"To the grocery store for a few snacks," he said.

"Me too. Let us walk together." Jisung commented as he drew the younger.

They went inside to the snacks section. They began collecting munchies.

"So, how's you relationship with Hyunjin going?" He inquired.

"Perfect thanks to you Ji,"

The two were cheerfully conversing, but someone nearby was not in a good mood.

"Oh no, he got Hyunjin." It was Yejoon and his team, who had come to buy some necessities.

"I might kill this stray dog," Jongsu said.

"Let's do it, then." Jiyeong grinned.

"You two, shut the fuck up. We agreed not to murder them. And my plan is sufficient to get them." Yejoon said.

"Yeah, your plan." Jongsu said, drawing a look from the oldest.

Jisung and Seungmin paid for their purchases and exited the store.

Yejoon and his gang were also there at the moment.

Jongsu and Jiyeong purchased a knife and gradually followed them, Yejoon and Haneul, in their own conversations. 

They followed the two until they reached a calm, dark spot. The youngsters were aware that they were being followed, but they paid little attention to it.

Seungmin and Jisung braced themselves for a fist fight as their speed quickened.

Both boys charged toward Jisung and Seungmin. Seungmin kicked the younger and Jisung punched the older as they swiftly turned.

The four got into a fist fight and were all injured. Jisung was scratched on the arm, while Seungmin was scratched on the upper abdomen.

Jisung was about to remove the elder man's mask when they were hit from behind. Jisung and Seungmin fell to the ground, before these two could get up,  Yejoon and Haneul escorted the two boys.

"Dang it, who the hell were they?" Jisung stated while gripping the wound.

Due to the wound, Seungmin was having difficulty getting up. As a result, Jisung assisted him.

"Let me drop you," Jisung instructed.

"No, it's okay. What if they show up again? We can't take any risks." They walked to their separate houses, as Seungmin said.

They returned home, cleansed the wound, and slept. The only thing that concerned them was the dance rehearsal. It was going to hurt like hell throughout practice.

"Are you guys dumb?" Yejoon screamed.

"YOU ALMOST GOT FUCKING CAUGHT," he yelled.

"S-Sorry,"

"Sorry, Huh?" YOU BELIEVE YOUR SORRY COULD HAVE TACKLED THE SITUATION."

"You would have caught and hanged for attempt to murder." He stated.