𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸

"Hyung, when do we start our plan?" Jongsu inquired.

"I just need the supplies," Yejoon said.

"I will get back my Minho," Jiyeong promised.

"I can't wait," Haneul expressed his excitement.

Yejoon walked outdoors and returned after a long period, having collected all of the required goods.

"I have everything I need." "It'd be simple," he replied, as the three other lads assisted him.

It was already beyond midnight, and the four were standing outside the Maknae line's homes, each clutching a box.

They were dressed entirely in black and donned a mask. They individually left the package on the door, each with a name written on the top to whom it was being delivered.

The issue was Felix living with Minho. 

It was morning, and everyone had completed their regular routines and stepped outside. However, the Maknae line discovered a box outside. They needed to get to college, so they kept the gift inside and drove there.

Felix's package was discovered by Minho. But he delivered it to Felix without hesitation.

"Is everyone ready with their parts?" Chan inquired, and the boys agreed.

They began with the first song, 'LALALALA'. They recorded for one hour.

While the 3Racha edited the songs, the guys took a rest. And the music came out fantastic.

"Hey Jisung, have a look at this. It's a total bomb." Changbin explained.

"Fuck, it's good." Jisung stated.

Megaverse was up next, and it began with Felix and Chan. 

They were nearly finished with all of the songs, with only one remaining.

3Racha remained in their studio, editing lyrics. Chan ended a little early because he was halfway through.

And the remaining two accomplished it in ten minutes.

They both went to Chan's studio and gave him their songs.

They had already listened to the tracks and found them to be excellent.

"Woah, it was worth the headache." Chan stated.

"Yeah, I just wanna go home now," Jisung responded.

"I am sleepy," Changbin said.

"Let's head home now,"

The three of them proceed tiredly to their house.

Jisung entered and removed his shoes. He remembered the gift from earlier.

He took it and proceeded to his couch, leaving it there.

☁️

Jeongin entered his home and turned on all the lights. When he noticed the package, he walked to the kitchen to get some snacks before heading to the television.

He went to get it, but was struck by an awful smell of something rotten. He looked about but couldn't find anything.

He took the gift and sat down on his sofa. He took scissors from the kitchen and carefully opened the package.

"I wonder what's inside this?" As soon as he opened the gift, he became pale.

He puked due to the scent and contents. He sobbed as he flung the gift on the ground.