𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽

Seungmin looked across at Hyunjin, who was fidgeting his fingers in an attempt to console himself.

Unknowingly, a tear escaped from his eye and landed in his hand, which Chan and Seungmin both saw.

Seungmin couldn't figure out why his remarks were having such a negative impact on Hyunjin.

"All right, students. I posted the schedule for the next few days on our college website. I'll continue to read it loudly."

"First and Second day - Outdoor activities"

"Third day - Trip to Museum,"

"Noo,"

"Just kidding, it's Amusement Park,"

"YAY,"

"Fourth Day - You're free for the day but you have a Beach party at night."

"Fifth day - It's a little picnic to Zoo."

"Sixth day - Trampoline park,"

"Seventh day - Say goodbye to this place,"

"Noo,"

"Don't worry about the time; just have fun." "Aren't we supposed to have fun?"

"YES."

"Forget about your studies"

"We have the food ready, go eat." We'll be leaving in one hour." Everyone departed when she said this.

The eight people got served. And sat down at a table.

"This week is gonna be the best," Chan predicted.

"Yeah, I'm so excited." Jisung stated.

"What happened, bestie?" "You seem depressed," Jisung observed.

"Nah nothing happened." Hyunjin began to eat his meal.

Jisung was certain something had occurred, but he wasn't going to force him.

They finished their meals and proceeded to their respective rooms to get their belongings.

Minho and Jisung were awkward together.

Changbin and Felix kissed for a few moments.

Jeongin and Chan looked at the scenery. 

The youngest of the two, Hyunjin and Seungmin, felt guilty.

They both walked into the rooms.

"Seungmin, uhm. "I apologize if my words bothered you," he said.

"What are you sorry about?" It should be my job to apologize. In reality, I grew up alone. Innie and I first met in high school. I'm not sure how to interact with others. "I was born rude and cold." He explained.

"I apologize. I should not have yelled at you." Seungmin added his voice.

"It's alright. "I apologize as well," Hyunjin stated.

"So, now we're ok right?" Seungmin inquired, and Hyunjin raised his head.

"Of course, let's go and enjoy the day." They both went outdoors when Hyunjin mentioned this.

They all took the bus this time since no one wanted to drive their cars. 

But they had no idea that someone was stalking the Hyung line.

"I had no idea they'd come," a boy stated.

"Hyung, there are 4 more new boys with them."

"Who!?" He inquired.

"Oh, it's the other 4 most popular one."

"Wtf. They are holding hands."

"Who?" 

"Yang Jeongin and BangChan. Seo Changbin and Lee Felix."

"My binnie!!"

"Don't worry, Hyung. We'll get rid of the four and claim them."

"For the time being, yes." Let's go with them."

The four males shared a bus with the eight. They sat in seats where they could hear the eight chatting.

"Lixie, did you like the gift?" Changbin inquired.

"Of course I did," He said. "It's lovely," Felix remarked, pecking his lips.

"Not more than you," Felix blushed.

"I don't want to speak with you. "You didn't let me to finish my work," Jeongin grumbled.

"But, baby, we've come to spend time together. You may finish the task later."

"I know, but still," responded Jeongin.

"Minho hyung, just forget something like that ever happened." Jisung stated.

"What happened." Minho smirked.

"That thing in the room," Jisung pointed out.

"What thing?"

"That when we-" "Stop teasing me," Jisung replied, his cheeks flushed.

"You're blushing right now," replied Minho.

"I'll just sit somewhere else," Jisung replied as he stood up, but Minho stopped him.

"No, I'm sorry, okay?" "Just sit here," Minho instructed.

"Seung, Want to listen some music together?" Hyunjin inquired.

"Sure," Seungmin responded.

They were both happy as they listened to music.

The four unknown boys were enraged to see the younger men sticking to them.

"You're finished, Han Jisung."

"Lee Felix, I'll make your life a living hell,"

"Kim Seungmin, you're done for."

"Yang Jeongin, I'll make you pay."

"Watch your back from now on." The four of them said it all together.

They arrived at their destination. Minho and Jisung whitened as they watched the games.

They were largely high platform contests. They are both acrophobic.

Minho offered, "Hey, let's go for the ATV driving."

"Yeah," Jisung agreed.

They were both seated on the ATV, which Minho was driving.

They climbed the hill, took several photos, and then descended.

"The partner games begin here. The first game here is - The first person will be wearing a blindfold.

And the second will direct the first past the hurdles. The winner will receive two free Lotte World passes." Mrs. Ji spoke up.

"Who's interested?"

A large number of couples attended. When the six arrived, Hyunjin wanted to participate but didn't have a partner. And he didn't want to put pressure on Seungmin. Seungmin saw Hyunjin's interest in the game and drew him in.

"I know you wanted to play this." Seungmin stated, and the older fellow smiled.

The teacher each gave them a blindfold.

"Let's go," The whistle was blown by the instructor.

This game was won by Hyunjin and Seungmin, who received a pass.

They all continued to play games until dusk fell, at which point they made the decision to head back to the hotel.

They went to their rooms and were called upon for dinner after a few minutes.

They ate dinner, went to their rooms, took turns in the shower, and soon fell asleep. 

✧ ˚ · . ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ✧ ˚ · .